Arc 2.3

Last night I think I heard Wang Dong yell, I think, but I was sure I heard him running in the hall of the dorm.

I was going back to sleep when I felt that weird feeling again when I first came to this world....I got up and summoned the uniform and opened the door of my dorm room.

I started walking toward the inner academy, but the feeling was going away and fast when I reached there, there was Yuhao and Wang Dong talking to a older man.

" please forget everything you just saw, otherwise you will be expelled from the school. Here are few things as compensation. I believe you are smart people. Remember! Forget everything you have seen." The teacher said gave a box to Wang Dong and left without noticing me.

I started walking toward the duo.

Wang Dong was looking a little bit curious but also worried.

"Yuhao, what happened just now? We were almost done for!!" Wang Dong Asked Yuhao, dome for? Schist I wasn't there to protect them! But if the teacher said to forget, that means that something is going on....

" I don't know we probably just ran into a crazy person" Yuhao answered him, but I feel like something is missing.

Wang Dong looked at the boxe and opened it.

" Ah?" He started then his eyes widened!

"Wa! Sheng Hun pills ?! It is actually a sheng hun pill!! This is such a expensive gift!! Okay, let us pretend nothing has happened!" Wang Dong said excitedly, well I should make my presence know.

"Hi guys! I was looking for you!" I Said with a little smile.

" good morning, Aether we were just looking at the inner sanctuary(academy)" Yuhao told me with a little smile. Then he looked back at Wang Dong.

" Wang Dong, what is Sheng Hun pill? Is it really amazing?" Yuhao Asked while the three of us started walking toward the classroom.

" Hehe! Not telling you! Unless you treat me to dinner!" Wang Dong Said with a smirk.

" I have no family, I'll always by myself. This is all of my life savings. See what you can do with it" Yuhao said it without an emotion, I frowned at that....he doesn't have any family members? Oi? What am I then am i not your brother? That hurt me you know

"Eh? You...are an orphan?" Started Wang Dong in shock, is it that surprising?

" don't tell me that you don't have any bedding, it's because you don't have money!!" Wang Dong Said, why are they talking about bedding....I just got lost in this conversation.

" why else? I don't even have enough to eat!" Yuhao told us well more like at Wang Dong, hey if you are hungry I could summon it for you, yah know?

We continued walking but there was a weird silence....

I looked at them and Wang Dong was ready to cry, but he/she was already staring at Yuhao.

" hey! Why are you staring at me!" Yuhao Said it surprised. I wonder when will Yuhao discover that Wang Dong is not a he but a she...I need to ask her why she doesn't come to school in girls uniform unless she's hiding from someone by becoming a he.

"I'm sorry Yuhao, I didn't know that you were an Orphan.... I should have not bullied you!" Wang said with full emotion on his word.

"It's alright, it wasn't really bullying....you did lose to me!" Yuhao waved his hand at Wang Dong... Pffft.

I let out some snickers

Now Wang Dong was mad again.

" HEY! I was really moved don't ruin the moment." Wang Dong Yelled. But Yuhao wasn't fazed by it.