Arc 1.3

Aether P.O.V.

Council meeting

We were looking at Godzilla making his way toward New York destroying everything on his path

When he surfaced out of the water he made a wave toward Manhattan and destroyed the smallest building, on the island, we could see the high buildings of the financial district and Gramercy where Olympus stayed the rest were in ruin or destroyed completely by the wave that Godzilla did, coming closer toward the Empire State Building he was zapped by thunder and the water was trying to tie him on the water, then we saw Zeus Bringing his thunderbolt and throw a powerful lightning toward Godzilla now lying dead.

" MY BABY" yelled Gaea.

Few tears left her eyes and she was glaring at the screen were Zeus was standing proudly on top of the dead body of Godzilla.

" Aether!!" Exclaimed Chaos.

" Yes Father??" I ask.

" send the destructor" he said.

When he said that, I felt a shiver down my spine,

" but father......what will happen to the humans that are near Olympus???"I ask.

" you don't have to worry, in the same time that we are in war against the Olympians, the humans are doing war against each other, I believe the North Korea sent few nuclear bomb toward the United States,the Third World War will begin soon" father said.

" okay I will send the Destructor against The Olympians" I nodded

I flash in the cell of the destructor,

"Hey buddy.... Chaos have a mission for you.....help us against the Olympians and I will talk personally to father about your condition, after the war, maybe you will be free" I smiled, but inside I was terrorized of it, not that he could kill me...let's just say that the destructor is pretty creative with his tentacles...

He growled at me but nodded.

I started chanting a spell to liberate him and few magic circle were visible now.

Then the magical circle broke and when he saw that his cell was broken he roared in victory

Then the magical circle broke and when he saw that his cell was broken he roared in victory..... quickly I flashed both of us in New York and let him free, I flashed in Olympus.

I flashed were everyone could see me and I grow to the primordial high, 10 flashed appeared at my foot, Zeus saw me and smirked.

" Aether.... what could attract your attention toward us..... oh maybe because of your two little monsters are dead now" he said with a tone , that I only wanted to make him fade.

I only let a sigh, surprising Athena and she spoke,

" Lord Aether, we have won this round, why are you here???"