Arc 2.6

" Number 1 " Yuhao you okay? You look like you're ready to do a murder.

"Yuhao, Yuhao? Are you okay?" Wang Dong looked worried at Yuhao. Yuhao didn't answer, he was still glaring at the floor.

" Are you okay?" Wang Dong asked again. Wang Dong looked lost, I stepped in.

" Number 1, if you win the semi-finals you will face them later, he is also the last spirit fighter with three rings in the tournament." Yuhao nodded at the information.

"Let's go" Yuhao started moving before any of us could follow him.

In the semifinals Yuhao and Wang Dong went all out, if it weren't for their power, they would not had any chance and with battle tactics they were able to win in the end. Yuhao team advance to the finals. Now they wait for the winner of the other match. My match was a massacre at first I was going to go easy on them, but then they thought that they could beat me and go after Yuhao's team and win the tournament. I summoned my One hundred thousand-year red ring and made them run for their life with a twister at their back. Now that  I have escaped the teachers that tried to speak to me and I hid in Yuhao's dorm which brings us to now.

" Yuhao" Wang Dong frowned.

" when we were drawing numbers today do you know Dai Hua Bin?"I looked at Wang Dong, well that's a way to get answers.

Yuhao looked uneasy, he sat down on his bed and hid his eyes with the palm of his hands.

" Dai Hua Bin is the heir of the White Tiger Clan you know about the White Tiger Clan..." This isn't going to be pretty Yuhao's expression said it all.

" Of course, they are a Grand Duke of Dolulu, several thousand years ago, they saved this country. They are also descendants of one of the Original Shrek's seven monsters."  Yuhao smiled a little, but not broadly.

" Yes, the White Tiger Clan spirit essence.....eternal wealth for generations" Well here comes the drama.

"Then you and him..."Oh did Wang Dong started understanding?

" My father passed away when I was little. My mother was a servant at the White Tiger Clan to support us" She's dead? They must be responsible for her death...but why do I sense a lie? The Father? He must be alive. Ah Yuhao started crying.

" I was still little, but mother worked hard there. But The White Tiger Clan never see us as people, one day..." Well that's a lot to take in, not for me, but as a young mind, less than twenty years old is heavy, Yuhao must feel the lust for revenge.

Yuhao revelled us his secret identity to us he was the son of the Lord Of the White Tiger Clan and half-brother to that pompous blond. Yuhao told us everything from the bottom of his heart, but he also told us that he didn't recognize the lord has his father. There it wasn't so much of a lie.

" After she was brutally beaten, mother got sick, we were poor there is no way for us to buy medicine. In the end... Mother passed away...she left me forever" Yuhao was openly crying now. Wang Dong stood angrily.

" It is because of that bastard!" Wang Dong tried to get out of the room, but he was stopped by Yuhao.

" What are you doing!"

" Go get revenge for you to let's go, let's go right now"  Wang Dong with the Noble heart you have it isn't the moment for that, the only thing we can do now, is, supports him until the day comes.

Yuhao forced Wang Dong to sit.

" No! We can't do that right now. This is the Shrek Academy. Also he is one of the culprits, my aim is the entire White Tiger Clan." True and the fact he's an heir from an important family might do something too. Just crush his pride in the next fight it will be ok.