Arc 2.4

[examination district of Shrek][Academy]

" Please pay attention, Examinee please pay attention! Please enter the examination arena within 10 minutes"

This is unexpected, there's a lot of people...will Yuhao be alright? I mean...there's a lot of strong teams...I mean look at that guy I can tell he's twice as strong as Wang Dong. Mah, I hope I will go against him before he goes against Yuhao's team.

I looked around and saw Yuhao and his team shouting.

" WE ARE CHAMPIONS" I couldn't help but let my lips stretch into a little smile.

Oh, a strong spiritual aura, I looked at the source and it was a teacher...with purple eyes and glasses.

" look the teacher is coming"

"It appears everyone has arrived at 33rd area" the teacher smiled at us.

"Good, seems like everyone is here, my name is Wang Yan. I will be your examination teacher." Wang Yan presented himself.

" Hello teacher Wang" some of us greeted him with formality.

"No need for pleasantries, I am used to treating my students as my friends" that's great but at the same time not...you know some student may take advantage of that...ah but that's thinking too much.

"You will be all friends later, so I don't wish any of you to get hurt, please remember, this is an exam don't injure each other" Teacher Wang gave us his explanation for the exams...wah? How boring...

" YES" a lot of students yelled with enthusiasm...well let's crush it...I could feel my lips stretch into a smile...

" For our first battle, it will be class one's Yuhao, Wang Dong and Xiao Xiao" Oh the first one? Lucky...Yuhao and Co git on the stage.

"Versus class three's Ouyang Yi, Chen Yunfeng and Zhao Haochen...START" The announcer yelled and the match between the two classes begun.

Yuhao eyes flashed a little and Wang Dong summoned out his wings.

" Wa, come look! It's the Light Butterfly Goddess..! This... This is a legendary spirit essence"...again! Is it soo wow that everyone has to be in shock when they see his wings?

"Don't be scared! We'll team up to beat him first!" Just telling...I don't know if you will win...meh as long as they lose It doesn't matter.

" Beat me? Hmph!! Who do you think I am?"Ah, that's the arrogant Wang Dong I know. Go get them butterfly!

"GO!!" one of the teammates shouted and his companions charged toward Wang Dong.
Well, this is entertaining.