Arc 1.4

Council meeting

Chaos ordered us to wait,to let them prepare, to let them feel despair.

Aether P.O.V.

One year... father made us wait one year he even created a barrier that didn't let us get outside of his kingdom.

Lucky me that I got Apollo and his kids, if they weren't here I could be more than a mad man about now.

I let some of the children of Apollo to join the ranks of my army, and I blessed them, like Will now his power of healing are equal to Apollo... even Apollo joined my army, that was a shock first, but trust me at first I didn't think he could fight really well but when he took a bow..... how could I say it..... he's more deadly than Artemis.

That was the biggest shock I had in my immortal life after...... well after the death of my mother.

Hestia, Hera and Hades now know about my new identity, they were surprised that I became the new Aether.

Hestia and Hera live at my palace too and uncle Hades live with Erebus, strangely...... well not strangely they get along.

My thoughts were cut by father calling me.

"Aether" Chaos said.

" yes father???"

" are you listening??" He ask.

" yeah yeah I am" I answered with an obvious lie.

" okay.... then the Olympian separated themselves on earth, ok first wave Tartarus you got Ares" said father.

Tartarus answered with a nod.

" Nyx you got Artemis" said father

" finally!!!!" Exclaimed and excited Primordial goddess of Night.

" Eros you got Aphrodite" said father.

Eros answered with a low growl.

" Aether you got Athena" said father.

I nod.

" that's all for the first wave, meeting dismissed" said father flashing away.

One by one flashing toward their destination.

Nyx P.O.V.

Father told me that Artemis and some of her huntress were close to the now destroyed New York.

I flash toward that direction and saw her. And I let a cry of war... surprising her.

"MY BABIES COME TO MAMA" I 'shouted and an army of hellhound teleported in front of me and started their attack.

The hellhounds started killing the hunters one by one .

Artemis was mad and made her way toward me.

" you will pay for that you whore" she shouted at me.

" my my I didn't know that you could use that kind of vocabulary you old rotten virgin" I tell her

She didn't say anything and started shouting arrows and I was just taking my bath with Arrows but they all passed through me.

" How???" She said a little scared.

" my my , virgin and stupid" I said.

" you're attacking a Primordial god in his domain, I AM NYX PRIMORDIAL GODDESS OF THE NIGHT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE IN MY DOMAIN LITTLE GIRL" I yelled at her.