Arc 2.2

[ Shrek Academy's Arena]

The stadium was even bigger inside, its like one of those famous football stadium when the mondial soccer cup is playing, it was impressive.

" Wa, this is very big. There is so many people here!" Said Yuhao, now that he say it, it's true there a lot of people.

" Of course Bei Bei and that jerk Xu San Shi are famous within the academy. One is the strongest attacker, the other one is the academy's strongest defender. Both are exceptionally strong, but not many know people know, that they know each other for a long time. Otherwise, not many people will show up today" she said, I think I understand.

"So they are actually friends now?" Asked Yuhao.

"Rest assured Xiao Hao Hao, Bei Bei has a plan he won't let you get bullied!" Said Tang Ya.

After a while of looking around there was truly a lot of people and they were still coming to see the duel.

Then I well more both of us heard a familiar voice that was angry.

"YUHAO" yelled the voice.... must be Wang Dong. Then the familiar pink guy came yup Wang Dong. I looked at both of them and Yuhao was blushing. What did he do, why must I never be present when the most interesting thing happens.

" You also came?" Asked Yuhao. But Wang Dong completely ignored him.

"Speak, what did you see?" He ask.

"Ah? I didn't see anything! There's nothing to see from you" said Yuhao while avoiding the eyes of Wang Dong and blushing a little.

That sentence made Wang Dong to have his cheek red not from embarrassment, but from anger.

" Nothing to see? That's.....Right...... Nothing .........to........see" Wang Dong said while calming himself.

Then Yuhao smiled and spoke.

"We are both guys, there's nothing wrong looking at each other. Why are you so mad?" he said but that got Wang Dong really annoyed, he was ready to punch him, I will not stop him or should I say her?

" You go die" said Wang Dong irritated and going for the punch, Yuhao closed his eyes and prepared for the impact who never came because of Master, well she smacked the incoming punch!

" Ah, who is this? Xiao Hao Hao, why don't you introduce us?" asked master.

Yuhao let out a sigh of relief.

"Teacher xiao Ya, this is my roommate Wang Dong. Wang Dong this is Xiao Ya Jie Jie. she is the leader of the Tang Clan" said Yuhao. Wnag Dong eyes widened at the name of the clan.

" Ah , you are from the Tang Clan?" asked Wang Dong.....seriously Yuhao just told you she was the leader of the clan...

"Yes, but there is only 4 of us left in the Tang Clan. How about you? do you wanna join?" asked Tang Ya.....she's joking? right? I think so...

" okay! If the Tang Clan's Leader is okay with it, please accept me!'' said Wang dong, Master looked surprised, soooo she was jocking about it!!!!