Description

Hi so i decided to start a story after ages of just reading and planing i have finally had the guts to upload this

please please comment if you have read and liked it or even critisizing i would love to hear from you

If anyone has noticed any extremely similar book, character or even plot line please please let me know because I work hard at writing this and if you copy I can get you sued... So don't!!

© 2014, l0l_hipster. Except as provided by the Copyright Act,no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Please don't advertise your stories in my comments it is rude and will be deleted. Thank you.

Okay 😊
So let's start with the description:

Living a life of poverty, starved days and sleepless nights, are all part of the package that comes with Brooklyns life. Add in a younger sister and a mother for her to look after, her life is about as tough as it gets.  

So when she gets caught snatching a few belongings of the well-known resident Jace Howards, he is stunned when she doesn't recognise him, and offers her a deal that no one in their right mind could refuse. She takes it... obviously.

A contract that seals her life choices for the next 6 months. But was the decision a good one or will it end in pain for both Jace and Brooklyn.   

Was she really worth it? Or was she more than worth it?