chapter 2

Levy POV
*gets in her car*
Pole dancing haven't done that in a while. I wonder why Lucy never told me about her being the best bunny dancer in high school. After all we never went to the same high school.
Levy:"*opens the door to her house* lily I'm home."
Pantherlily:"Bark."
Levy:"I need some food are you hungry boy of course you are let's eat."
Pantherlily:"bark!"
Levy:"Let's see want so meat or kiwis?"
Pantherlily:"Bark bark!"
Levy:"Both it is your kiwis will be your desert."
Well should I give Lucy a call? Naw I'll call her in the morning.
Next morning
(Knocking on Levy's door).
Who is knocking on the door at this time its 4:50.
Levy:"Who is it?"
Lucy:"Levy its me open up its freezing out here!"
Levy:"*opens the door* Lucy!? What are you doing here?"
Lucy:"Erza told me about your mission. I'm gonna teach you how to bunny dance."
Levy:"At this time?!"
Lucy:"She told me to come earl and she didn't tell me a specific time and plus if I didn't come I'm sure she will punish me she scares me at times."
Levy:"Well now that your here let's get some sleep and we'll wake up around 7:00."
Lucy:"Thanks Levy your the best."
10 minutes later.
Levy:"Hey Lucy?"
Lucy:"Yeah?"
Levy:"I can't sleep."
Lucy:"Me neither."
Levy:"Wanna make breakfast?"
Lucy:"Bring it I'm starving."
Me and Lucy quickly got up and made some breakfast.
Then we got in our bunny suits.
Levy:"Well I look okay in this."
Lucy:"Okay let's start."
Levy:"Hey Luc why were you a famous bunny girl dancer I'm high school."
Lucy:"I don't know to be honest. Let's start."
We started dancing and she taught me traditional dance moves. But her boobs kept bouncing up and down. I look at mine and see that there so small.
Levy:" I can't do this* Cry's*."
Lucy:"What's wrong you were doing great.?! Why are you crying."
Levy:'I think I know why you were the famous bunny dancer."
Lucy:"Why?"
Levy:"Because your boobs go bouncing up and down and mine are so small I look like a child in a kids costume.*Cry's more*."
Lucy:"0///0 well no wonder all the guys in my school kept saying let those bunny boom boom bounce?!"
Levy:"I'm sure they are gonna kick me out."
Lucy:"Well you'll be fine just stuff toilet paper and there you go. Well let's continue shall we."
Soon I was good at it but I still felt bad. I'm sure the  Phantom Lord would kick me out but then again there is Wendy I need to do this for her.
2 days later.
Levy:"Thank you."
Bus driver:"Your welcome."
Its already two days and I have finally arrived to Phantom Lord place. His place was at a top of this big hill in the middle of the forest.
Levy:"Were is Levy she said she would pick me up."
Gajeel:"Hey you Shrimp!?"
Levy:"Hey who are you calling shrimp?!"
Gajeel:"Are you Levy?"
Levy:"Who wants to know?"
Gajeel:"Phantom Lord."
Levy:"Then yes I am Levy. Where is Wendy?"
Gajeel:"Back at the big house cooking dessert."
Levy:"Oh."
Gajeel:"Come shrimp let's take the limo and I'll get you a baby chair its to dangerous for shrimps like you to sit in a car with out it."
Levy:" Ha Ha very funny."
Gajeel got my bag I didn't bring much. We both got in the back of the car while this driver name Jet started driving to the big house. Jet kept flirting with me thou and it was kind of annoying.
Gajeel:"Oi Jet your job is driving jot flirting now shut up and drive."
Levy:"Rude."

To be Continue