Chapter 9

The day of the Halloween Party
Levy POV
I wake up and get my lap top.
Levy:"Erza you there?"
Erza:"Levy did you get any information?"
Levy:"I couldn't and Wendy couldn't go in his office because he kept kicking her out."
Erza:"Well I guess I'll have to go I need to go anyways because I here that there are other people going to do undercover work and I can't let them because this is war between who is the best. Now do you think I should wear a mask and dress up like I was in a mask party like in the mid times."
Levy:"Like in Romeo and Juliet time?"
Erza:"Yeah."
Levy:"Sure. Well got to go bye Erza see you there."
I got off the laptop and decided to go see gajeel and see if he got my costume.
Gajeel:"Levy."
Levy:"Oh Gajeel I was just about to go to your room."
Gajeel:"Here's your costume."
Levy:"Oh what is it? Its just a white dress ?"
Gajeel:"don't worry about that now let's go do some rehearsal over there at the stage and then we will come and get ready okay."
Levy:"Sure."
Later
After rehearsal I went to take a shower at Gajeel room scene my didn't have a bathroom.
I put on my dress.
Levy:"Wow perfect fit! Thanks Gajeel."
Gajeel:"You like it I made it."
Levy:"You made this?!"
Gajeel:"Yeah well my mom used to be a fashion designer and she taught me so yeah she thought I was gonna keep her business running but my step sister took over."
Levy:"Cool but what am I supposed to be?"
Gajeel:"You'll see now why don't you go and snoop around or go see if anyone needs help  while I get ready."
I left to go to the stage. I find Wendy there putting food and treats on the table.
Wendy:"Wow Levy you look pretty you look exactly like her just you need to make your hair color different."
Levy:"Like who?"
Wendy:"Oh you don't know then why did you pick that costume."
Levy:"I didn't Gajeel did he made it."
Wendy:"Oh well I guess he wants it a surprise then."
Levy:"You look pretty to who are you supposed to be?"
Wendy:"Well its kind of weird but I'm supposed to be Miku you know from Vocaloid."
Levy:"Oh yeah you look nice well I'm going back stage and make sure we have all the equipment later."
Wendy:"Oh okay."
I walk back stage and get Gajeel guitar and microphone.
Phantom lord :"Well Levy aren't you the devil."
I turn around and see the boss dressed as a devil. And to be honest it fit him so well that it made him look ugly.
Levy:"Well speck of the devil."
Phantom lord:"Why thank you. So Levy what do you say wanna have fun with this devil tonight?"
Levy:"Excuse me?"
Phantom lord:"Come with me and meet me in my room and let's have some fun with each other."
Levy:"Boss I don't know...No I won't I'll pass."
Phantom Lord:"Oh Levy do you know what happens when someone disobey me they get punished."
Levy:"Do I have to?"
Phantom lord:"If you wanna live then yes."
Levy:"Fine."
Phantom:"Okay well I see you at 12:55 in my room."
God that old asshole. He knows that he is wag older than me. God I don't think I wanna think about it. I'm gonna be sick.
Gajeel:"Oi Levy there you are."
Levy:"Gajeel!?"
I look and see him in red and his abs were showing it look so nice I can touch them.
Levy:"So what are you supposed to be?"
Gajeel:"You don't know the Manga Seven Deadly Sins!?"
Levy:"OMG! No wonder this dress looks familiar that's one of my favorite Mangas!"
Gajeel:"Me too!"
Soon everyone started arriving. I looked around to find Erza but looked like she wasn't here. I head towards a crowed and found two young men. They looked the same dark but not to dark blue hair and a tattoo on the same side on the left.
(Note: if you don't know its Jellal and Mystigon. I'm so sorry if I spelled Mystigon name wrong 😫😫).
All the girls were on there feet and doing gogo eyes at them.
Levy:"Hey wendy who are they?"
Wendy:"Oh them I know one of them one of them is name Mystigon he is an old childhood friend he used to babysit me until he reached high school and he left high school once I became freshmen. That's his twin Jellal I don't know him that well but they both are spy's for another company. They are doing the same thing we are doing."
Levy:"Oh."
Gajeel:"Oi Levy we are up."
Levy:"Coming. Wish me luck Wendy."
Wendy:"Okay good luck."
(Erza and Jellal and Mystigon moment next."
Erza pov
I arrived 8 minutes late no one noticed me coming in shame I thought I would make a grand entrance like Cinderella did when she came in the ball room and speaking of ball room this place look like a royal costume ball party instead of a normal Halloween party.
Everyone seemed to be cheering and I heard a man singing and to be honest he sound kind of bad why are the people cheering. I walk more to the front for I can see better and see Levy Dancing in her white dress which look like from Seven Deadly Sins which of course I know that Manga because it has some perverted parts which I like. Levy look stunning. A lot of people were dancing too.
Jellal:"Excuse me may I have this dance Juliet?"
Erza:"How did you know I'm dressed up as Juliet?"
Jellal:"Because you have great fast in clothing wanna dance my juliet."
Erza:"As star crossed lovers I shall dance with you my Romeo."
Jellal:"Pretty Clever. Know any lines from that book?"
Erza:"Why of course.*Cough cough* Oh Romeo oh Romeo where there for Romeo."
Jellal:"Good now do you remember this line 'my bounty is as boundness as the sea,My love as deep: the more i give to thee, the more i have,for both are infinite '. How's that?"
Erza:"You do know your parts."
Jellal:"Of course in high school in the school play I played the lead of Romeo."
Erza:"I played the roll of Juliet in my high school years."
Mystigon:"Excuse me may I have this dance?"
Erza:"Of course wait what? I thought I was dancing with you?"
Jells:"I see twin brother stealing my dance?"
Mystigon:"Bro its just a dance I can't fall in love you know that. Same with you but on the other hand you forgot about it."
As the twins continue to fight I notice a very attractive plate that got my attention.
Erza:"Step aside boys I found my date tonight!"
Jellal,Mystigon:"HuuH!?'
Erza:"Mmmm this Strawberry cheesecake is so good!"
Okay after this cheesecake I need to go snoop around.
Erza:"Hello Wendy mind showing me the Bathroom."
Wendy:"Sure go up stares and its the first door to your left."
As I was about to leave Wendy handed me a piece of paper that had information on the location of the boss office. I went to the bathroom and changed into my ninja outfit to blend in the dark. I went to boss office and I wasn't alone.
Jells:"I see you are here doing the same thing."
Erza:"Who are you?"
Jellal:"Do you not remember the Romeo you were dancing with a few minutes ago?"
Erza:"No I know that I'm talking about your actual name?"
Jellal:"Oh well its Jellal. Erza Scarlet I presume. Let's make a deal let's work together and if you work with me I promise you after this is done we can go on a picnic at the park and I will buy you 10 whole cakes of strawberry cheesecake. Deal?"
Erza:"Deal!"
Mystigon:"Ssshh do you want us to get caught."
Erza:"Where did you come from?"
Mystigon:"From the shadows."
We looked around and found a file that had today's date.
Jellal:"This could be it let's see."
I opened and you can not believe what we found.
Mystigon:"Who is this girl?"
Erza:"OMG Levy?!"
Jellal:"Isn't it that one that was dancing on stage?"
Mystigon:"How did he get nudes from her? Is she like this?"
Erza:"Of course not ! Can't you see her face is glued on a different girl! How did he get these pictures!?"
Jellal:"Hey check this one out this has then on there wedding day. Isn't this the guy singing he looks funny covered in bird doo doo."
Erza:"Come on we have to keep searching."
Mystigon:"i found it. Take a look. It says he is planning on take the President daughter again on November 2 around midnight. That's the day of the dead!"
Jellal:"Come on I think I hear someone coming hide."
We his in the dark making sure no one could see us as the door slowly open we see a tiny hand and then comes in the blue hair girl.
Wendy:"Erza you here?"
Mystigon:"Wendy is that you?"
Wendy:"Come on you better get out of here the boss is almost coming. Hurry."
We all ran out if the office and into the bathroom.
Erza:"Well looks pike we have to change again."
Jellal:"Its okay me and Mystigon are leaving anyways."
Mystigon:"No brother you stay here in case something happens I'll go. Enjoy. Bye Wendy see you soon."
Wendy:"Bye Mystigon!"
Gajeel POV
Couple hours later it was 8 party ends
Phantom lord:"you guys are free to have fun I will be in my office or in my room. Enjoy the night."
Yes I can spend time with levy.
Wendy:"Hey Levy im going to sleep you have fun goodnight."
Levy:"Night Wendy."
Gajeel:"Hey shrimp."
Levy:"Oh gajeel."
Gajeel wanna join me for tea at my room?"
Levy:" oh sure."
Yes! As we walked down the hall and turned the conner I decided to go for it.
Third person POV
Gajeel blocked Levy's way and had her on the wall.
Levy:"Gajeel what are you doing?"
Gajeel:"Shh Levy I know its sounds weird and you'll hate me but I need to tell you something."
Gajeel leaned closer to her face and they were both staring eye to eye.
Levy:"Gajeel..."
Gajeel:"I love you Levy you are my Shrimp and I know that your thinking I barely know you but you are the one for me and no one can replace you."
Gajeel then leaned in for a kiss. Waiting for him to get rejected a certain shrimp retuned the kiss.
Levy:"I love you too Gajeel. You make me feel happy and make me feel light headed and dizzy in a good way and you make me feel safe."
Gajeel:"Elaine come with me!"
All of a sudden Gajeel carried Levy like a brief and took him to his room.
Levy:"Gajeel..or should i say Ban what are you doing?"
Gajeel:"Let's have some fun Elaine."
Levy:" 0//////0..."
(📣⚠🚨 okay this is gonna be a little dirty and lemon or let's put it this way its gonna be a sex scene so if you don't like it don't continue. But go ahead if you wanna know what happens.📣⚠🚨).
Still third person POV
Gajeel took levy to his room and locked the door and everything to make sure no one was gonna be a peeping tom.
Levy was there waiting on the bed while she played with her hair feeling nervous.
Gajeel:"I need to ask you something."
Levy:"Yes?"
Gajeel:"Blue, or black?"
Levy:"What?"
Gajeel:"I'm talking about condom."
Levy:"..um you don't have to use a condom on me...0////0."
As the the shrimp fave started to heat up gajeel started to kiss her face going down to her neck.
Levy:"G-Gajeel..."
Her small moans that left her mouth mad gajeel crazy he wanted to hear it again.
Levy:"Help me unzip the dress I'm to lazy."
Gajeel:"I can just ripe you know."
Levy:"No don't this dress is special because you made it."
Gajeel:"Okay."
Gajeel began to unzip her back zipper. He started poking her back and made her giggle. She was left only with a bra and underwear on. Gajeel started taking off his cloths too and was left with his boxers. Levy started touching Gajeel string arms admiring his strength and scarf he had when he was in fights or when he was training with knifes. Gajeel started taking of Levy's bra and started kissing her lips. Levy was embarrassed because she feels embarrassed on how her boobs are so small. On the other hand Gajeel loved it.
Gajeel:"Levy don't be embarrassed you are the most beautiful shrimp I ever seen and I love you no mater how you look like."
Levy:"So you seen other shrimps?"
Gajeel:"Wendy doesn't count."
Levy started giggling at his joke and gajeel started smiling at her.
Levy was happy. Gajeel then started sucking her left boob while playing with the other. Again levy let out small moans which drove gajeel mad. He then started to pull down her underwear. Levy was kissing gajeel neck leaving a small hicky. Gajeel kissed her neck to and left her a hickey.
Gajeel:"Ready?"
Gajeel waited for her to show approval and as she nodded yes he put his man hood in her woman hood. He put it in deeper and levy moaned even louder.
Levy:"Gajeel ....please go faster for me."
Gajeel:"You sure are you sure I won't hurt you."
Levy:"I'm not that weak gajeel please faster...harder. Please my love."
Gajeel went up and down and went deeper too. Levy moaned louder.
Gajeel:"Levy I'm gonna."
Levy:"Yeah me too."
Soon Gajeel stopped and started kissing Levy again. Levy started playing with his hair while they kissed.
Gajeel:"I love you Levy you are the last person I wanna love I will love you forever and no matter what I will always love you and protect you."
Levy:"I love you too... Do you know Spanish?"
Gajeel:"Maybe ."
Levy:"Well ... De amo. Tu eres mi Papi."
Gajeel:"What does that mean you little devil angle."
Levy:"I love you you are my Daddy 😏."
Gajeel:"Oh okay Mami(Mommy) de amo tambine(I love you too."
Soon they wen to sleep but and it was 12:50 and something was wrong levy had a feeling like she forgotten something....

Phantom lord POV
Its 12:50 where is that levy she will be punished for not coming but its nap nap time now.

To
Be
Continue.
Sorry for the long chapter hope you enjoy it. Till next time. ^~^