chapter 3

Gajeel POV
Wow I didn't imagen her being so short. Wendy said she was a total babe but I didn't think she meant baby. I caught a glimpse of Jet staring at Levy and trying to flirt with her.
Gajeel:"Oi your job is driving not flirting now get going."
Levy:"Rude."
Got to admit she has some punk in her. Well let's see how things go.
Gajeel:"So what job are you going to be doing here?"
Levy:"Well I'm gonna be the pole dancer and bunny dancer here."
Gajeel:"Oh so your the one who is going to be working with me."
Levy:"What?!"
Gajeel:"Wendy was hired to work with me but she didn't have the stuff because I am the boss most trusted worker here and I do the singing and entertainment and well I need a dancer but I guess you will do."
Levy:"Look bud I'm doing this for Wendy she is a dear friend of mine and also because I need to pay my rent."
Gajeel:"Good luck with that because I'm the one who pays you so you have to do everything I say and everything that my boss says to understand."
Levy:"Yes."
Gajeel:"Good so the first thing you will do it meow."
Levy:"Meow? No I'm not doing that."
Gajeel:"Do it."
Levy:"Fine...Meow."
Gajeel:"Oh did I forget to tell you that you must dress in these and then you say meow."
Levy:"What now?!"
Gajeel:"Yes my boss likes seeing his new workers dressed like animals and I chosen this one .Now put it on!?"
Levy:"No because your in the car with me."
Gajeel:"Fine I won't look I'll look up front."
As I turned around she started changing and boy I was able to see everything through the mirror. I see Jet driving and saw his nose bleeding.
Jet:"Damn hot body she's got!"
Gajeel:"Hey get back to work!"
I guess I shouldn't have screamed because he got startled and almost flipped the car over and we bumped into something that made us go flying in the air and next thing I knew I was on top of Levy's boobs.
Gajeel:"Hey when did we have squishy pillows here?!"
Levy:"Baka get of!?"
Well it was to late for that now that I think of it her boobs feel bigger when you grab hold of them or when you lay down on them.
Gajeel:"You done?!"
Levy:"Yes."
I turn around and damn she looked so hot.
Levy:"Pervert!"
I realized my nose was bleeding.
Gajeel:"Okay now meow."
Levy:"Meow... Happy?"
Gajeel:"No."
Levy:"What?!"
Gajeel:"You need to make your meowing sound like your getting fucked by someone."
Levy:"Meow?"
Gajeel:"Do it with more meaning noises give it all you got!"
Levy:"Meow~."
Oh god she sounded so cute I find that very attractive. Shit I think I'm getting a boner.
Gajeel:"Okay now put your normal cloths back on."
Levy:"What!?"
Gajeel:"Do what I tell you."
Levy:"But doesn't your boss like his new workers in animal cloths?!"
Gajeel:"Ha no I just said that for I can give you a reason to put them on I was just messing with you."
Levy:"You ass hole."
Gajeel:"I know I am now we're almost there so hurry up."
Levy's POV
God I hate this man. He made me do something embarrassing. I wish Lucy was here.
Gajeel POV
I wonder why I did that to be honest. Why did I ask her to meow and dress like a cat in the first place."
Jet POV
Jet:"We're here."
Levy:"Let's go."
Gajeel:"Hey I give the orders around here. Okay let's go."
Levy:"Men these days."
Jet:"Here I can get your bags Mrs.Levy."
Levy:" You can just call me Levy and plus Mrs. Is for people that are married so you can save that for someone else."
Jet:"Yes Levy."
Gajeel:"Ill carry her bags! You get back to your duties."
Jet:"Fine. Bye Levy~."
Levy:"Bye Jet.*winks.*"
She so hot I'm in love.

..to be continue.