Chapter 8

Gajeel POV
I felt safe sleeping with Levy. I felt like nothing can break between us. I for use reason felt like I was talking in my sleep. I open my eyes and see Levy awake.
Gajeel:"I love you Levy."
Levy:"Gajeel I'm sorry I just can't..."
Shit why did I say that like I do love her but I didn't mean to say it now I'll just pretend I'm sleeping with my eyes open.
Gajeel:"zzzz."
Hod she must think I'm weird well I don't blame her.
Levy:"Gajeel wake up."
Gajeel:"Zzz...what...uh hey Levy I forgot you were in my room."
Levy:"Actually you are the one in my room."
Gajeel:"Oh umm right sorry."
Levy:"How did you get here?"
Gajeel:"I umm must have been sleep walking yeah that's it sleep walking."
Levy:"You talk in your sleep, sleep with your eyes open, And sleep walk?"
Gajeel:"It runs down the family I guess."
Levy:"okay well let's go eat and start thinking of what to do for the party."
Gajeel:"Oh okay but let's think of a costume too."
Levy:"What? Don't we have to wear our normal cloths?"
Gajeel:"Nope every year we dress up even the workers. Okay I'll pick out the costume and you do the dance part and I'll write the music or do you wanna help."
Levy:"I'll help but we need to gather information from the boss."
Gajeel:"Don't worry Wendy will do it she can go clean his office and  do some investigating."
Levy:"Oh okay then let's go eat."
God Levy why do you have to be cute...Gajeel snap out of it !
Levy POV
Something about Gajeel makes me feel different. My face is starting to heat up just thinking about him. Levy remember your here on a mission. We need to figure out when he will strike.
Gajeel:"Let's go eat at my studio everyone seems busy at the kitchen let's just go out and order something and come back and eat there okay."
Levy:"Sure."
After we asked permission from the boss we left while Jet was driving us.
Levy:"Hi Jet."
Jet:"Hello Levy how is my sweet flower doing today?"
Levy:"I'm doing fine thank you."
Gajeel:"Okay that's enough."
Jet:"Fine. Now Levy were do you want to go?"
Levy:"Mm I don't know Gajeel were do you think we should go?"
Gajeel:"Let's just go to In-n-out."
Levy:"In-n-out? For breakfast?"
Gajeel:"Why not? Or do you want McDonald?"
Levy:"Nope In-n-out let's go I don't want to see that clown he scares me."
Gajeel:"Oh good I thought I was the only one who was scared of that clown."
Jet:"Wow the strong and rock guitar scared of a clown boy wait till I tell the others."
Levy:"That's not nice everyone is scared of something and if you tell people of Gajeel fear I will never talk to you Jet because I hate bully's!"
Jet:"Yes Levy as you wish."
Gajeel:"Thanks Levy but you shouldn't have I could have kicked Jets ass if he did."
Levy:"No I wanted to."
After we got our food we went back and went to the studio.
Gajeel:"So what kind of song should we write?"
Levy:"Well it is Halloween so let's make it catchy."
Gajeel:"Okay."

(Note: pretend they made this song okay like I would make a song but my song making writing skills suck)

I did my dance and helped Gajeel write his music it took us two days. We had enough time to figure out for a costume but unfortunately we finished late and I don't think the stores will be open.
Levy:"Well I guess we will have to you bed sheets to make a ghost costume or toilet paper to make a mummy."
Gajeel:"Levy leave everything to me just give me your measurements and I'll do the rest okay ?"
Levy:"Okay. "
Gajeel POV
As I took Levy measurements I need to see how big I should make the front scene she doesn't have big boobs and to be honest I like girls with a big ass instead of having big boobs.
Gajeel:"Done you can go I'll be in my room."
Levy:"Okay I'll go and see if Wendy is still awake."
Gajeel:"Okay bye."
After she left I went to my room and locked my self. Now let's think of a couple costume that me and Levy can wear.
Let's see I can make a witch costume and I can be her black cat...naw everyone does that one.
I could do that weird costume of the egg and bacon...now to weird.
Oh how about I dress up like a peanut butter jar and she can be the jelly... Naw Jet would make fun of me.
How about Romeo and Juliet... Nope that will take me forever to make...
I look around the room to see if I get any ideas. I then see my box under my bed and decided to see if there was anything that can give me an idea.
Gajeel:"Well all I have is old piece of gum CDs of Michael Jackson and some Mangas... Wait a minute I have a Manga that's perfect."
I quickly look through my Mangas and find my old Manga of Seven Deadly Sins. One of my favorite Mangas I like and there are two characters that I like the most and can relate too.

To be continue.
I'll start working on the other chapter while its still in my head.