chapter 5

Levy POV
Me and Gajeel were heading to his studio when we hear some talking well I heard.
Maid1:"Hey did you see that little shrimp. What a pathetic loser I mean look at her if she was in a contest that was about having the best sexy body she would totally be last."
Maid2:"Yeah she is so flat no wonder she said she never found the one because there isn't anyone for her."
Maid1:" Yeah I can't believe Gajeel never picked me when I came here I mean I'm a good dancer and I know that the bunny suit will fit on me way better than on the shrimp. God I think Wendy was better but no one cares for her because she is just a kid."
Maid2:"Imagine Wendy having bigger Boobs then Levy when she gets older I will die laughing."
Gajeel:"How about you die while I laugh at your face!?"
Maid 1:"Gajeel oh dear."
Maid 2:"Oh Gajeel Senpia um what are you doing here?"
Gajeel:"Oh I heard everything."
Levy:"Gajeel stop!"
Gajeel:"Shut it shrimpy no one males fun of you but me!"
Gajeel.
Maid1:"Yeah Levy go his behind him."
Maid2:"Or why don't you go hide behind a rock!"
Gajeel:"Quit Laughing!!"
Third person POV.
Gajeel:"Quit Laughing!!"
As the maids kept laughing a turn of event turned.
Levy was mad and punched the first maid she could hit.
Gajeel:"Woah Levy?"
Maid2:"Are you okay?"
Maid1:"You will pay for that you little bitch!"
Gajeel:"Why you..."
Levy:"Gajeel its okay I can handle this."
Levy kicked them to the ground and once they were she closed up and started to stare at them in the face with a serious but yet in an angry way.
Levy:"Listen here the only thing that sickness me the most is seeing two ugly brats being so stupid and not knowing when to quit. If you dont let me be i will get you back and if you think I'm not being serious I will go through this whole mission and find you and end your life or worse so I'm gonna let this slid so leave me alone and if I hear you talking shut about me I will tell the master or I will do it my self."
Maid1:"Omg girl its a joke."
Maid2:"Yeah girl can't you take a joke!?"
Levy:"Oh you wanna know what else is a joke the two of you when I do this."
All of a sudden Levy kicked both of them in the gut and went flying across the hall.
Gajeel POV
Damn that shrimp. I knew she was tough but I didn't know she can be this tough. I like this girl spark. Wait Gajeel pull yourself together.
Gajeel:"Hey levy?"
I soon noticed she was crying.
Gajeel:"Levy what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Levy:"Its nothing really."
Gajeel:"Its what those girls said isn't it?"
Levy:"Yeah kind of but*Sighs* but its true I would win last place and I'm so short and I have small flat boobs and I will never find the one."
Gajeel:"Awe Levy don't say that."
Levy:"Come on let's go to your studio."
As we walked I felt something strange.
My chest felt heavy like a person hit me with my metal guitar. But it feels good in a good way.
Levy:"Gajeel?"
Gajeel:"Yeah?"
Levy:"Where are we going ?"
Gajeel:"To my studio."
Levy:"Um this doesn't look like a studio."
I just realized that I lead Levy to the bathroom.
Gajeel:"Oh um cause I have to take a piss wait right here I'll he back."
Levy:"Okay.."
God that was embarrassing.
Levy POV
He seemed to be thinking of something. Why wouldn't he if he wasn't then we would have been in his studio already.
Gajeel:"Ready?"
Levy:"Yep."
Gajeel then took me to his studio.
When we got there it was dark the room was all black with red strips. There was a lot of band equipment to start a band.
Levy:"You play all if these musical instruments?"
Gajeel:"Yeah well some I'm still learning on how to play this instrument. Its hard to play the fiddle."
Levy:"That's not a fiddle that a Viola.Silly Gajeel."
Gajeel:"What how do you know that. Okay if its a viola prove it."
Levy:"Yeah its easy because in a fiddle its different its kind if close to the violin but a viola has a A ,D,G,and C string."
Gajeel:"Oh yeah really how do you know all of this?"
Levy:"I used to play the viola for 4th through freshmen year of high school."
Gajeel:"Mind playing a song for me?"
Levy:"Sure want me to play rilling in the deep ooh how about Game of Thrones!?"
Gajeel:"I love that show."
Levy:"Me too okay let me start."

(note fun fact: I play the viola and tbh I say its  easier than the violin and I have played the song of Games of Thrones because my teacher is a big Fan of it I haven't watched it but I love the song I stopped playing when I started high school because they say the teacher is strick and won't give you any chances to make up the test if you fail.)

Gajeel POV
Wow levy was truly amazing she is a detective and a spy she is a pole and bunny dancer and she is talented in music and is talented in kicking butt...Am I....no I can't fall for her. I don't know her that well.
Later
Levy:"Well that was fun you did okay in singing."
Gajeel:"Hey why do you say Okay I did awesome!"
Levy:"Yeah yeah let's go eat ."
Wendy:"Oh there you are guys the master is holding a meeting come on."
Levy:"You coming?"
Gajeel:"Yeah come here shrimpy!
*Grabs Levy and carry's her on the shoulder*"
Levy:"Gajeel let me go."
Gajeel:"I'll take you there and plus you don't even though where you are going."
Levy:"put me down."
Gajeel:"Fine but Levy."
Levy:"What?"
Gajeel:"Don't leave my side."
Levy POV
Omg >\\\\\\< Levy keep it together don't fall for him you can't really trust him he is working for the enemy you can't trust him that yet your here to work undercover.
Levy:"Come on we'll be late."

T o
B e
C o n t i n u e
Goodnight everyone