chapter 11

Note:hey guys been a while. Just to let you know this might MIGHT be the last chapter. So I'll make this extra long.
Levy POV
The day passed and we have exactly one more day till the day comes
Me and Gajeel have been working but we still couldn't think of anything on how to stop him.
Levy:"This is hopeless even if we could stop him we don't have a plan and we don't know how. We're gonna die! And I'll loose my job my life career everything!"
Gajeel:"That's not true you won't loose everything. "
Levy:"Yes I will."
Gajeel:"No! Cause you'll still have me babe."
Levy:"That's true. But what if you don't like me anymore cause I lost my job?"
Gajeel:"Are you serious? -_-..."
Levy:"Uh..Yes?"
Gajeel:"That's not gonna happen I promise. "
Levy:"But how will we stop phantom lord for doing his evil plan?"
Gajeel:"When you say it like that we sound like were in a movie or in a book Levy. "
Levy: "What are you talking about we are actually being watch"
Gajeel:"What?"
Levy:"Yeah like right now they saw and read us having sex. They are even reading or watching us right now."
Levy and Gajeel:*stare at you.*
Gajeel and Levy:"Hahahah naw they can't be that's just silly."
Levy:"or is it? Dum dum dum!"
Gajeel:"Okay stop now your just being weird. "
Levy:"I know still how are we gonna stop him."
Gajeel:"Don't worry it will just click."
Levy:"Okay its not clicking. "
Gajeel:"It takes a little time."
Levy:'That's what we don't have time.Gajeel we don't have time we have today and tomorrow he will leave and we won't catch him cause he'll use his stilt helicopter to make a get away."
Wendy:"Actually I have arranged that."
Gajeel and Levy:"Wendy stop popig out of no where!?"
Wendy:"Sorry but you know me how do you think I got this job cause no one could notice me when I'm in the room anyways I went in his cavern where he keeps his jet. He told me to wash it after he took it out for a test drive and when he left I hacked and did a little tinkering so his jet won't fly anymore. Now I have to go back to my course don't worry I'm sure you'll get out of this sticky situation and find a good plan to stop him."
Gajeel:"Bye Wendy. "
Sticky....That's it!
Levy:"Gajeel that's it!"
Gajeel:"What's it?!"
Levy:"We get him stuck in a sticky situation! Its brilliant! *mad scientist laugh*!!!!"
Gajeel:"umm...I'm not following you and the laugh was creepy."
Levy:"Let me explain.*Get chart out of no where* so when  he is in room we set up a trap and things might get sticky I have seen this in a movie."
Gajeel:"Levy not everything you see in the movie works."
Levy:"No let me finish baka! Okay so I saw this in a movie called the Parent Trap and the twins make this trap to get away with there mischief and they tried getting there dads new wife scene there parents are divorced. So all we need is string tie it on his door actually no put it all over his room and put honey and get bears and put it in his room and he will be in the sticky situation and we will have to rescue him if he surrenders to us! Brilliant! Brilliant! *mad scientist laugh again!*what do you think?"
Gajeel:"Mm it would have been better if we were in a movie."
Levy:"😢 and I worked so hard in figuring out that plan and explaining it to you."
Gajeel:"Awe sorry levy well if this helps you can do that to me."
Levy:"Really yay! Watch your back cause I'll make that in your room when you aren't paying attention. "
Gajeel:"Here's the plan."
Levy:"You had a plan!?"
Gajeel:"uh yes I came up with it when you were explaining your plan."
Levy:"So you weren't listening to my plan!?"
Gajeel:"Levy not now!"
Levy:"okay tell me the plan."
1 hour in a half later
Gajeel:"And that's how we stop him."
Levy:"Sounds great but you could have just explain how to stop him and not do the explaining like that."
Gajeel:"Well are you in...?"
Levy:"You know I am!"
Gajeel and levy:"Let's do this!!!"

Okay screw this I'm gonna add another chapter. Just for you readers.