~*7*~

It wasn't until 3:15 a.m. again that the supernatural shit hit the ceiling again, only this time they were a little restless and decided to make all the lights and appliances in the house go off at the same time including the fire alarms and smoke detectors. Johnny and Skylar were scared out of their minds screaming and crying but before Criss could do anything about it the spirit of the girl slammed Criss's door shut and his room was very quiet. Criss watched as Johnny's stuffed bunny floated in the air and began to dance for Johnny and Skylar until they both laughed, giggled, and applauded Criss even gave a little applause.

Carrot-Top was running out of the room he was staying in for the ghost of the mom, Sandy was really chasing him out of her room only this time she was using a broom instead of a pillow. Karalea and I were not enjoying the show that Tommy was giving us in our bedroom he was showing us his own form of human deterioration watching as he melted the bodies with blood guts and maggots falling out. Karalea screamed and ran for the door trying to open it but it was locked tight. I grabbed her and told her that she needed to calm down and that Tommy would give up as soon as he realized he wasn't scaring us she looked at me and said he was scaring the hell out of her!! I held her close and told her that it was harmless like watching a very low-budget horror flick.

Rachel and Sully thought for sure beens they didn't sleep in the bedroom of one of the deceased that they would be left alone, they were so wrong for they came out to them and for some reason, the two boys were very poor entertainers, and held serious grudges on the living, they didn't care who they scared or hurt. Mark was playing around with Carrot-Tops hair and making it stand on end while making his face change colors. Rachel got scared and ran into the kitchen, and turned on the lights. Sully followed her and they both watched as the bowl of fresh fruit rotted away instantly and had maggots crawling around in it then all the doors and drawers in the kitchen flew open and tossed silverware at them, smashed all the dishes on the floor at their feet.

Tommy opened the fridge and had tomorrow's steaks that I sat out of the freezer to thaw, crawl out of the fridge and slide to their feet, and had things burst out of them. Rachel was very disgusted and scared as soon as she heard the electric carving knife turn on and remove itself from its cradle and went after them both, they ran out of the kitchen and shut the door behind them only to see the knives and forks skewer their way into the door behind them along with the electric knife still running. Karalea and I finally got out of the bedroom and asked if Rachel and Sully were alright they both shook their heads yes that they were just shaken up a bit. Rachel looked at her boyfriend and asked him where Skylar was I calmed her down and said she was in with Criss and Johnny.

Carrot-Top went running past all of us and headed straight for Criss's room but when he went in Kc's ghost didn't like him in there at all and pushed him back out with a very strong electrical charge then slammed the door shut and locked it. Criss jumped up and tried opening the door but she sealed it. Johnny started crying again, Criss looked around blankly and asked Kc to please open the door that what she was doing was scaring the kids the room got very still and quiet then the door automatically opened and the bedroom lights went on. Criss ran out and asked Carrot-Top if he was alright but before he could say anything. Criss saw him lift up in the air then for a split second Criss saw what Kc looked like she was helping him up, Kc looked at Criss and gave him a smile then she vanished.

Carrot-Top asked him what that was all about, Criss chuckled and said that she had a crush on him just then the mother's ghost came around the corner with her broom, and as soon as she saw Carrot-Top she chased him around the corner. Criss was laughing his ass off and said mother just didn't like him at all. I came out of the living room and asked Criss how he and the two kids were he smiled at me and said they were just fine that the ghost that owned that room was on his side and she was very sweet and nice, but she just didn't like anyone else in the room, just him and the two kids for when Carrot-Top ran in she pushed him out very quickly.

Klayton said out in the kitchen one of the ghosts tried to kill Rachel and Sully with the electric knife, and the steak knives then he smashed all my dishes all over the floor and ruined perfectly good steaks by exploding them, not to mention rotting all the fresh fruit from the basket. Criss said so far everything that has happened wasn't really dangerous they were just playing with our minds and wanting to scare us but that it seemed the two females of the ghosts were localizing themselves to two people the mom was addicted to chasing and scaring Carrot-Top and the girl was attracted to him but not at all in a harmful way.

I called everyone to Criss's bedroom and asked what we were going to do that they weren't going to let us leave for they enjoyed scaring us too much. Sully looked at Criss and asked him what if we all did a seance type thing and called them out one by one and asked them what they wanted, maybe after we tried helping them they'd leave us all alone and would let us leave. I looked at Criss and asked him if he knew how to perform a seance he smiled and said he knew how to half-ass perform one but it wasn't for real it was a hoax that he created to scare the hell out of his group of people he took to a so-called haunted location, then he added that my house was the real fucking deal.

Criss was a die-hard skeptic too he didn't believe in ghosts or supernatural bullshit, but he did now, we all looked in the bed where Skylar and Johnny were and watched as Kc was floating them both all around the room, with the kids squealing with delight. Criss and I looked at each other and said at least the kids were safe as long as Kc was protecting them. Rachel and Karalea didn't like it at all but Kc was jealous of both the females and shut the door on them. Criss looked at Rachel and told her that Skylar was safe and that Kc was a good ghost. Karalea jumped up and said if she was such a fucking good ghost why didn't she stop her family from keeping them locked in and scaring the fuck out of us all.