~*10*~

I was laying in bed with the ice pack Klayton handed me after the brutal interaction with Kc's angry ass brother. Johnny was so worried about me that he laid right under my arm and held the ice pack on my head for me. I kissed his head and told him that I was just fine just a little bruised that it took more than a dead punk-ass boy tossing me around to get the best of me. Karalea looked at me and told me to stop provoking them and to stop hanging with the dead chick and they wouldn't have a reason to get jealous and want to kill us all.

I looked at her and told her how dumb I thought she was and that nothing any of us did would matter for they were all jealous and bitter of us for being alive, and knowing that they could never be again so we all were the natural targets of choice. Rachel sat down beside me and asked me if I was sure I was ok but when she touched my hand. Sully told her very quickly not to do that for there was a certain girly ghost that might not like it and sure enough Kc came out and the room got very cold. I sat up and told Kc it was nothing that she was just scared for me and there was no reason for her to be mad the lights flickered and the room slowly warmed up. I gave a slight smile and thanked her for being the understanding one out of her family she showed herself for everyone to see then she sat down next to me and touched my face. Rachel walked up next to her and thanked her for helping me and that she and I were just friends and that her man was over there holding their daughter.

Kc stood up and looked at Sully and Skylar then smiled at Rachel and held out her hand to shake but after helping me Kc didn't have enough energy to solidify herself Rachel felt Kc's energy but her hand went thru hers. Kc put her head down and disappeared. Rachel looked at me and asked if she was ok I honestly didn't know but I told her that Kc used too much of her energy to help me and that she needed to regain her energy before she could stay in visual sight for everyone. Klayton came up to me and said we had to do the seance thing real quick and maybe exorcise the two brothers before they killed one of us. I sat there and asked if anyone in the house knew how to do that. I sure as hell didn't because I never believed in the shit, to begin with.

Carrot-Top came running into the room and hopped in bed with me and Johnny and begged me to save him from that crazy mom! Johnny sat on Carrot-Top's lap and I put my arm around him and told him to just stay out of mommy's room and she won't mess with him anymore Carrot-Top looked at me and said she was trying to set him on fire!! Sully looked down the hall toward the back bedroom and sure enough, Sandy's ghost was holding a torch guarding her room he chuckled a little bit at the sight of it all. Klayton looked at all of his friends and said it was settled tonight we were all going to attempt to perform a seance and if what we found out about them was nothing good our next step would be to try to send them to the other side thru an exorcism.

Deep down I just hoped Kc wouldn't take it the wrong way and turn against us all for trying to remove her family from the house forever because without her help and protection from the others we all were up shit creek without a paddle or a boat for that matter. Klayton and Karalea set up the table in the dining room and set candles everywhere and we had a bell tied up with a string to help with the communication process then Sully turned out all the lights and we all held hands and focused all of our energy on the deceased family but only one family member at a time so it wouldn't become too much for us to handle we all decided to start with the youngest brother Mark.

After hours of conjuring, we finally forced him to show himself sitting in the center of the table with our hands locked together we psychically held him there, he couldn't leave unless we broke the human chain, we started to ask him questions and if he was planning on harming us once he realized he wouldn't be able to be released until we got tired or he answered us he decided to speak and he said all he wanted was justice for what happened to him and he never tried harming anyone but he did look at Karalea and told her he was the one that pulled the prank on her in the bathroom and he grabbed her breasts. I laughed for he was just an average teenage boy wanting to have fun. I looked at Klayton and told him that he wasn't the one trying to harm us. Rachel asked him if it was his brother that was trying to hurt us and he said his brother was full of rage, and regret for it was his gun that killed him and Kc and that emotion died with him and now it haunts him every moment of his after-life and Tommy just didn't understand that it was an accident and not his fault at all.

Carrot-Top asked him the final question and it was why we weren't allowed to leave. Mark looked at him and said because his sweet little sister wanted the Greek guy to stay with her that she had a crush on him and she wasn't going to let them leave. Carrot-Top still holding hands stood up and said what if we all promised to let Kc keep me would she consider letting the rest of us go? I looked at Carrot-Top and laughed while telling him thanks a lot. Mark didn't answer that right away then he said that he was asking the wrong ghost that question. Mark sat back down and went silent. Klayton looked at all of us and said he wasn't going to answer any more questions and that we should let him go. Karalea stood up and said not to! that while we had him to exorcise him!!

I stood up and broke the connection and told Mark to disappear then I looked at Karalea and told her that he was harmless and I wasn't going to be a part of any of that bullshit unless we all agreed that they were dangerous to us. I calmed down a little bit and grabbed Sully's and Klayton's hands again and said to get on with the next one which was going to be the ghostly mother and Carrot-Tops favorite...Sandy.