~*11*~

It was now time for us to try and conjure up the mother, Sandy but she was a little bit more difficult to bring out, and when she finally did appear she wasn't very happy, the first one she rushed was Carrot-Top he tried to bolt for it but Klayton and Rachel kept him tightly in their grasp and told him not to break the chain she was cursing at all of us for waking her up without bringing her a damn drink!! and that we made enough noise to keep the dead awake! all she wanted was to be left alone! and to keep that ugly-ass carrot-headed dork out of her room or next time she would set his ass on fire! then she hissed at him.

Klayton and Sully were rather enjoying the colorful conversation she was having with us all then when Sandy realized that she couldn't leave the circle she sat down and asked what all of us assholes wanted and if we were so stupid we couldn't even keep up with the dead. Sully started the questions by asking her why her husband really killed her she looked right at him and said for cheating on the no-account prick with a very handsome guy like himself. Sully cleared his throat when the ghost mom was actually flirting with him. Karalea asked her if she was the one trying to kill them. Sandy looked at her and called her a little pipsqueak and said if she wanted to kill anybody she wouldn't have to try she would have done so a long time ago then she evilly stared at Carrot-Top and said she would've started with him. Rachel asked her next if she knew who was trying to kill them. Sandy gave a little sigh and said Tommy was the only child of hers that had a killer instinct and he was her problem, child, even when they were alive when it came to my turn, Sandy looked at me and asked me what I was waiting for. I asked her if there was any way to get Kc to let us leave the house before Tommy was successful in killing one of us. Sandy laughed and said that her daughter was my problem now for she was out of orbit from all of her family and that she was in love with one of the living and she was very stubborn then she added that Kc had willpower unlike any of them and when she wanted something she got it one way or the other.

Sandy sat down and asked if there was anything else we living shitheads wanted because she was late for her evening nap and she looked right at Carrot-Top and said she better not be interrupted again. Carrot-Top looked at her and asked her if she could try to be a little nicer to him that he didn't do anything to her and he liked everybody all he wanted was a place to sleep. Sandy looked at him and asked him what was wrong with the damn couch instead of jumping in her bed on top of her while she was trying to sleep. Carrot-Top blushed and said he didn't know she was there then he apologized. I couldn't believe Carrot-Top was letting mommy ghost pistol whip his ass it was epic! Sandy gave an irritating sigh and finally said that the left side of the bed was hers and if he really needed a bed to sleep in that he needed to stay on the far right side and he better not snore or else she'd put corks up his nostrils and hammer them in then she looked at Klayton and asked if she could leave now.

Klayton looked at me and then said that at least we were learning a lot more than what he knew before and that she and Mark wouldn't cause any more trouble for us as long as we didn't bother them so Klayton and I released our hands and she gave us all the bird before she vanished to her bedroom. I snickered a little bit and said I really would have loved to have known her when she was alive she would have been a blast at parties. Karalea glared at me and said I was such a dork. I told her she was such a bitch and had no sense of humor whatsoever. Klayton got in between us and told us both to stop and that we weren't finished yet. Rachel looked at me and said it was time to conjure up Kc. I told her we didn't have to for she talked to me pretty freely without forcing her out. I was a little afraid that if she knew I forced her out that she wouldn't trust me anymore.

Klayton agreed with Rachel and so did Sully, and said that it was for the best if we brought each of them out one at a time to question them while they were in the circle they had no choice, they had, to tell the truth, and just maybe Kc was hiding something or doing some of the dangerous hauntings herself due to jealousy and longing to have something she couldn't have. Carrot-Top didn't really care anymore for he was relieved to know that he and Sandy came to an understanding and now he would be able to sleep tonight. I looked over at Johnny and Skylar they were so tired from the day and seeing me getting hurled from one side of the room to the other didn't really do them any good so I stood up and told them that conjuring Kc would have to wait until tomorrow that I was taking Johnny and Skylar up to bed and I wanted to get some sleep as well for my head was busting wide open from the beating I took earlier and all the concentration I was doing for the seances wasn't helping me any.

Klayton stood up and blew out the candles and said he was tired anyway and that we made headway with them two down and two to go then he grabbed Karalea and told her bedtime. Sully and Rachel went into the bedroom knowing that Mark wouldn't bother them in the room anymore but when they lay down in the bed Mark showed himself and said goodnight, Sully looked at him and asked him not to pull any pranks on Rachel in the morning. Mark gave his wide grin and said he'd promise to behave with his girlfriend but pranking on him tomorrow was something else. Sully laughed and said he could handle a little pranking but his girl was really worked up from all of the hauntings still. Mark went over to Rachel and told her goodnight then vanished.