~*13*~

Knowing about the seance I had to be a part of today kept me up all night after Kc disappeared from me and I felt very lousy even though she told me she knew it was going to happen and that she knew I was against it, she said to humor my living friends she'd cooperate, for she had nothing to hide. Klayton sat down at the table and held his hand out for me to take I sighed deeply and grabbed his hand, and told them to get it over with. Johnny and Skylar were up in Kc's room playing on the bed with Stutter for it was the only room in the house that was safe.

Klayton barely got all of us to hold hands when Kc appeared and sat down on the table and surprised us all she came out willingly and asked what they all wanted to know fully knowing that while she was in the circle she couldn't leave until we released her and she had to tell the truth. I smiled up at her and asked her how she was doing she said she's been feeling dead on her feet lately but things were doing better for her since I got there. Karalea held her hands tightly with Klayton's and Carrot-Tops and rolled her eyes then asked sarcastically who was trying to kill them Kc looked right at her and said if she could she would have killed her a long time ago just for getting on her nerves but the only dangerous ghost in the house was her oldest brother Tommy but he's never killed anybody...yet.

Klayton looked toward me and then asked her who was keeping us all there forcefully. Kc looked right at me and said she was keeping the doors and windows sealed then she added in playful singing that she wasn't going to open them. Klayton asked her why not, she looked down as she said because then we'd all leave and she'd be alone again and she liked having friends over. Carrot-Top looked up and asked her if she was just keeping all of us there just to keep me there with her. Kc looked down a little uneasily Carrot-Top told her to answer the question Kc looked up and made the lights all flicker on and off rapidly and said she could do whatever she wanted but I was the main reason for keeping them there that way I wouldn't be lonely.

Rachel waited patiently for her turn, then asked Kc if she would let us go if I promised to stay with her Rachel knew Kc could keep me safe from her brother but the rest of them were easy targets and she wanted her daughter out of the house. Kc looked at her and said Skylar and Johnny were safe from harm and nothing would ever happen to them after hours of everyone there asking and telling her to let the doors and windows open she finally gave in and shut her eyes and thought heavily on the windows and the doors and the front and back doors burst off their hinges and all the windows downstairs shattered to the ground then she stared at us and said the doors and windows were open then she looked down very depressed and asked if she could go now. Karalea wasn't done with her yet but I stood up and quickly broke the chain and left the table and told Kc she could go.

Kc floated off the table and came to me and touched my face with her hand then she looked at all of my friends and vanished. I knew she was saddened thinking that I was going to leave now that the house was opened up but to be honest, I had no reason to leave. Karalea and Carrot-Top ran for the opened front door and tried running out it as fast as they could only to be hurled back to the staircase that led upstairs everything was open but we were still locked in the house. I touched the door's opening and lightly ran my hand down the transparent forcefield. Klayton came up to me and asked me to ask Kc if she was doing it but I told him that we all needed to leave her alone for a while. Rachel began to think the whole seance thing was just a hoax and Kc still had us all locked in. I ignored all of them and ran upstairs and called to her. Kc was in bed playing with the kids. I walked up beside her and asked her if she was the one still keeping us in she looked up at me and honestly told me no that she released the force she had on the exits.

Kc closed her eyes tightly and then vanished and when she came back she had a worried look on her face and said it wasn't her keeping us there anymore it was Tommy and she wasn't strong enough to break his forcefields she looked at me and said her brother didn't want any of us to leave yet that he wasn't done with us then she said as long as the kids and I stayed in her room I was safe. Tommy wasn't allowed in my room. I ran out the door to tell Klayton what was going on, but Kc stopped me and told me not to go back out of the room because she didn't know what her brother had in store for me or the others. I told her I had to help my friends she said she'd go down and warn them and for me to stay up in the room. Tommy couldn't hurt her she was already dead.

I gave her a hug and thanked her as she vanished and appeared right in front of Klayton and told him it wasn't safe for them to be there anymore and that it wasn't her that was keeping us in it was Tommy and he was in the mood to cause problems. Kc told him that she wasn't strong enough to tear down her brother's forcefields and that the safest place for them to be would be up in her room. Rachel and Sully quickly ran to her room. Carrot-Top didn't really want to trust her and Karalea said she wasn't going to stay locked up in a tiny little room with me and two toddlers and a ghost. Kc looked at her and said it was her loss then she vanished. Klayton told her to go with him but she insisted on getting out not locked in a smaller room than what we were in already.