Dinner for 2?

We drove off. Olive Garden was about a 10 minute drive from Mystreet. But those ten minutes felt like FOREVER!!
I'm pretty sure P/n fell asleep on the drive here!
"Well at least we're here on time!" Ein said enthusiastically. "Yeah!" I said. Everyone got out of there cars and walked into the building.
"Hi we have a reservation for 11 and 1 husky!" I said.
"Um ma'am we do not allow dogs in the restaurant!" He said slightly annoyed and mad. "Well sir if you do not know me I am the FIRST WOLF SINGER Os/n, also know to be Y/N L/N and my god father happens to be the boss of all the Olive Gardens in state! So when you get to my level in management then you can talk to me about not coming in with my dog! Cause you know what that is basically racism cause if my dog is not allowed here then that means werewolf's are not allowed and neither are meifwa's! Have I made my point clear!!" I basically scared the living daylights out of the guy and my friends. Crap.
"Ma'am I am so sorry I just did not know who you were at the current moment in time!" He said. "No you know what I should be sorry I beg you to accept my forgiveness! I didn't mean to lash out at you like that. Please I am oh so very sorry for the way I acted!" I said in forgiveness.
"Well madam right this way!" He said.
"Thank you kind sir!" I politely said as I waved for my friends to follow. "Oh I am sorry ma'am but the table isn't big enough for all of you! (NO DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE NO U R LUCKY I DIDN'T PUT LONG!!!) So that would mean 2 of you are going to have to sit together some where else!" Our waiter said. "Oh I'll do it." Aaron and I said in unity. "Wonderful two volunteers right this way!" Our waiter said the following and ran off to grab a open table for me and Aaron.
"Well Aaron looks like we're sitting together!" I said in joy as my tail wagged signaling I was happy.  "Ah I have found a table for the two of you! How would you both like to sit on the balcony?" Our waiter asked while whispering the last part. "Thank you sir as long as we get a table and we're happy." Aaron said and I nodded my head in agreement. "Yes thank you sir!" I said in my quirky voice.
"Right this way!!" He said with joy. We followed. "Here you go! One of the finest for the most finest!" He said glad to serve us. "Thank you again!" I said. "You are welcome what would you like to drink?" "I would like a (f/d)!" Me Aaron said in unity. "Ok!" Our waiter said. I started to giggle like no tommorow.
"Aaron I'm so glad you decided to sit with me!" I said with joy in my voice.

Aaron pov! Did you see it coming!?? Probably did but OH well!!!🤗

(Y/n) is really sweet for a wolf of her kind. And her giggle is adora- NO AARON YOU CAN NOT FALL IN LOVE JUST NO!! Even though... what happened in her house... when unpacking. Hehe. Her tail was so soft and fluffy. I just want her. I want her to be mine.

(Y/n) pov

Hmmm... I wonder what I should get for (p/n)? Maybe I'll get her some chicken! Yeah I'll do that! I was looking at (p/n), but when I look up I saw Aaron staring at me.  He seems like a great guy! But I don't know... Gray really hurt me when... NO (Y/n) don't dwell in the past it won't fix anything! I decided to start a convo.
"Hey Aaron what do you like to do! Like for a living and hobbies!?" I asked. "Well when I was in high school I played the guitar a lot and I still do till this day! Job wise... let's just say being a male maid is not easy." He said with a slight chuckle. "Oh so you work at a maid cafe?" I asked. "Yeah Aph had opened a maid cafe and she needed help so I decided to help her out and so did everyone else!" Aaron said. "Cool! Maybe I can sing at the maid cafe and Aph can make more money and more people will come!" I said as a suggestion. "You know that wouldn't be so bad! That would actually be better! Getting a great and cute singer to sing at the maid cafe will be gre-" Aaron stopped when I interrupted. "Did you call me cute?" I asked. "Um no..." Aaron said as he seemed to have started to sweat bullets. "It's ok I don't mind at all and if anything your handsomer than me!" I said starting a compliment war. "No pls you are so much cuter and prettier than me and your dog put together!" Aaron said in a yell-ish tone. "Well your more handsome than all the handsome guys that were at Pdh!" I said/ yelled. "Will continue this compliment war later, only cause I can't think of anymore compliments!" Aaron said as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes while sticking his head up.
*Time skip cause I'm lazy and I want to get this chapter over with!*
We were going home in my car. All of us we're going to have a sleep over at Aph's house.
"Hey Ein are you coming to the sleep over?" I asked. "Um yeah but I have nothing to wear except for what I have. Oh wait I come prepared and I forgot I had my backpack in your guest room!" Ein said. "So I'm guessing that your going to the sleep over?" "Yep!"

After we got home we got ready to go to Aph's house.

To be continued...

Now even though Aph opens the cafe in season 3 just pretend she opened in season 1 cause I'm mean I had to think of where Aaron would work and it just kind of worked out! So that's just a clarification!
BTW compliment wars are the best!!!! And Gray is from Fairytail I just decided "Hey why not make a anime character your ex boyfriend!" And that's is how Gray Fullbuster became your ex boyfriend! Now there will be a backstory to this (Gray) so don't WORRY!! And I'm so sorry that I haven't posted sooner! Cause my computer had shut down completely for no reason so I had to try to finish this out on my phone! 😭
Life sucks! So if chapters are not coming up as quickly (every day basically) then now you know my computer is broken!

-Author~Chan!