The song pt. 1 (part)

Your pov!

I woke up to finding Aaron in my lap and my phone going off. I looked at it and my manager had been texting me since 6:00 a clock. It was currently 9:00 and I had texted my manager back. (Your manager for your career!)
Y= you
B= Becky (your manager)

B: Y/N WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PICKING UP THE PHONE!???!!!
Y: I was sleeping 😴 and I'm still tired
B: oh I'm sorry darling but I have some IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
Y: what is it Becky?
B: ok so we got your next concert booked! But...
Y: but?
B: you kinda sorta have to come up with a song for the concert and the rest can be the other songs you had made
Y: are you SERIOUS BECKY! How am I supposed to make another song!! Wait how long do I have?
B: you have till Christmas Eve
Y: WHAT!!!!!!
B: yeah and today is the 21st (author~chans b-day!)
Y: ok I can't panic I have written music in a day so this won't matter! EXCEPT I HAVE NO IDEAS!!!!!
B: just don't worry you could either do a Christmas song or a regular song (rs- any song at all)
Y:ok Becky I'll try and make a song but if ur doing this to me then ur taking me to Olive Garden!
B: fineeeeeee!!!!!!!
Y: ok Becky bye!! 👋
B: bye Y/n 👋
Text had ended
I finished my text with Becky and I can NOT believe I have to right a song WITHIN 3 days!!!
What the heck am I going to do!!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!
Vylad! He can help me in this situation! But I have to get Aaron off me first!
I started to rub Aaron's abs. (Ewwww!! I'm grossed out by writing this!)   Then I had layed on him and I'm pretty sure Aaron felt my cold body cause he jolted right up.
"Hey Aaron, I was wondering if you could get off of me so I can get ready for my day! And I promise you'll get my special treatment tonight!~" I cooed. "I mean yeah but tell me where your going first cutie?" Aaron asked me. "I have to go visit Vylad so he can help me with a song I have to write for my Christmas Eve concert." I said to Aaron . "Ok. I'll let you pass my luscious pancake abs." Aaron said seductively. Hehe.
I got up and started to walk but the I felt arms around my waist. "Aaron, you know I have to use my legs to get to my room right?" I asked. "Yeah but..." "but?" "I wanna kiss!" "Where?" "Right here" Aaron said pointing to his lips.
I had given Aaron a kiss on da lips and passionately did it and let go. "Thank you babe" Aaron said in a normal tired tone while I blushed.
He called me babe. And we're not dating! Ughhhhh I'm going to miss that brat of a hunk.
*timeskip!*
I had taken my shower, fed p/n and got dressed into:

 It was f/c and s/f/c an then I had my messenger bag on the side

It was f/c and s/f/c an then I had my messenger bag on the side. I had worn a necklace/ pendant and had gone to Vylads house.

To be continued...

Um not a long chapter but I wanted to get one up. So there may be quite a few parts to it. But I'm trying to get chapters up as fast as I can and I STILL have to do them on my phone because, MY COMPUTER STILL ISN'T WORKING!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And it sucks cause I was able to get chaps up every day!!!! But enough complaining I really hope you all enjoyed the chapter and the book!
But until next time I will see you all IN THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
And make sure to read my other books!
Comment like a CHAMP!
AND HIT THE VOTE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!!!