The kitten

The next morning

I woke up to feel two arms around me and ball of fur at my side. I had pet P/n and started to trace Aaron's abs with my finger.
You: "Aaron... wake up! I'll make you some food! And I'll give you kisses!"
It's didn't work so I some how managed to get out of his arms and sat on top of his chest.
You: "Aaron... love.... wake up!"
I started to poke his face and his chest until I had the best idea in the world!
I had decided to get down and come back on top of him but "accidentally" rub his um... thing... hehehe! This should work.

I made with my plan and Aaron immediately shot up fully awake and kinda flipped me under him. So now we were in a very strange position.
You: "I didn't expect this first thing in the morning!~" I had put my hand under his chin and watched as his eyes filled with the lust kind of fear.
You: "can you make me breakfast please?~ bacon pancakes would be preferred!~" (makin pancakes! making bacon pancakes! Take some bacon and I put it in a pancake!)

He got up and went to making the bacon pancakes. I walked to everyone's door and tries to wake them up. Notice I said try! Haha! Yeah... Natsu wanted to NOT get up so I kinda forced him up... with a frying pan... hehe! Yeah so I may or may not have hit Natsu with a frying pan to wake him up and get him out of his room... but hey! At least it WORKED! He may have a bump on his head and is acting like a bastard but once he eats he'll forget everything and not even know what happened! I went to wake up Lucy and she wasn't there... so I checked my room and saw Erza and Lucy going through my closet... great.... Now I'm gonna get fashion advise from a what is supposed to be a FICTIONAL character! But I mean... they're here so I can't really call them "fictional".

Lucy: "you know Y/n! You have a great taste in style! Mind if I wear this!"

You: "I mean... sure...? But I want it back! Now what about you Erza!?"
Erza: "can I borrow this?"

? But I want it back! Now what about you Erza!?" Erza: "can I borrow this?"

I stared at her and wondered when I even bought that... I'm actually scared to go through my clothes now and find a thong or something dirtier...
I walked downstairs and saw everyone eating food. I took my bacon pancakes and split one in half with P/n. I wonder what we're doing today? Maybe the carnival? Oh wait that's not until late summer... hmmmm! Maybe I'll get a little friend for P/n! Maybe a kitten? AHHHH!! Yes!!  A kitty would make a great addition!

You: "guys! I have a idea! I want to go get a kitty for my little Husky so that way she has a friend!"
Aaron: "I'll go with you! I wouldn't mind helping out!"
You: "thank you Aaron! I have to take P/n to get groomed too! So we'll get the little kitty then P/n will be groomed!"
Aaron: "let's go!" Points to the door cutely and starts to walk towards it.

I got P/n and my keys leaving the confused anime characters behind.

We finally made it to the animal shelter/ store! There were so many kitty's! But a certain black cat caught my eye! I walked up to her plastic window and put my hand up to it. She had put her little paw up to the plastic window. Then I held P/n up and she rubbed her head against the plastic telling me she liked the kitten! The Kitten had done the same... I checked her info papers. She already had a name! Her name was violet. I had asked a person who worked there if I could adopt her. They handed me the adoption papers and I signed them. Then P/n had gotten a grooming and soon we went back home. P/n and Violet in Aaron's lap.
You: "Aaron..."
Aaron: "yes Y/n?"
You: "thanks..."
Aaron: "what are you thanking me for?"
You: "for everything... for just being here! Thank you..."
Aaron: "kinda cheesy but your welcome! I'll always be here for you!"

He grabbed my hand and held it all the way home.

We got back home and sat Violet down once we walked in so she could explore her surroundings. We also sat P/n down and she ran after Violet. They both seem to get along fine! Happy over and asked me what that thing I called Violet was. Even though he's a cat too and so is Violet... crazy blue cat...
It was getting late and it was almost time to go to bed but instead of that I was watching Erza requip her armor and meeting Lucy's spirits! Along with seeing Grays Ice Make magic. Natsu... well... I didn't want my house to burn down so I kinda just gave him some ice to CHILL out! (Hehe! I'm horrible...)
All of their magics were amazing but tomorrow I have to look at house with them... cause they can't live with me forever! Even though I don't mind having Erza and Happy here! Cause I mean! Erza is like a big sister I never had! And I love her like a big sister too! Hmm... maybe I should look at houses for them now? I'm not sure...
I felt a scratch on my legs. It was Violet and P/n. I had put Violet in one hand and P/n in the other. They're both so CUTE! I'm glad I took them in! But it is kinda weird for a werewolf to have a puppy and a kitty. But I mean! Who really cares? Oh... my phone rang?
I check my phone to see that Katelyn had texted me about something!
K- Katelyn
Y- you

K: hey Y/n! I needed to ask you something!
Y: sure! What's up?
K: I'm having a play... and I was wondering if you would like to play the female lead?
Y: sure! I don't have anything better to do! So I would be glad to!
K: great!

But what to do from here is a big mystery... I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow!

This is so much crap! I couldn't think of anything to write! But then I thought about kitty's and the play Katelyn puts on in the 1st season of Mystreet! But I'm sorry if it's horrible!
But I will see all of you later! And I want to say thank you! You guys are insane! We're so close to 1k reads! And I'm sure you guys can do it! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
You guys have all my love! Well... not all of it! Some goes other places but still!
Until next time!
Author~Chan left the chat room