Sweater weather

(Don't play song yet!)
It was almost Christmas. (Sorry, I know it's May but idc! Like have YOU SEEN THE CHAP TITLE!?) It was the 20th of December. It was also my birthday on Christmas. Oh lucky me. (If ur birthday is not on Christmas I'm sorry but it is now!). 
I had gotten dressed into this:

Cause I mean... why not?
Once I was dressed I did my hair in curls ( in the pic), so when I was done I had left to go to the park.
*at the park (timeskip)*
When I got to the park I saw Aaron standing by a tree. I walked up to him. He was turned around so I decided to jump on his back. I yelled like the kid I am "TO VICTORY MY HORSE!" "Haha yes Lady (Y/n)!" Aaron said running.
After Aaron running we went back to where he was to start. He sat down as I had inspected the tree. This tree seems familiar... as I climbed up I saw a sturdy branch fit enough to hold two people. I got onto the branch and I suddenly had a flash back.
Flash back
Aaron and I were going to the park. This exact one. And we decided to see who could climb the tree the fastest. This exact tree. We both made it up there to a sturdy branch that was fit enough to hold two. The exact branch. Me and Aaron were sitting on the branch. We started to talk when a gust of wind when by causing me to fall against Aaron and shiver. He gave me his sweatshirt cause I wasn't wearing mine. Then we climbed down and went to my house and cuddled together for the rest of the night. Watching FairyTail. Eating popcorn.
Flash back over
That flash back... was from when Aaron and I were in high school. When I liked him but he never knew. When he liked me but I never knew.
Aaron had climbed up the tree with me on the same sturdy branch from high school. When he got up there he could tell I was cold.
I was cold.
He had pulled me closer and (in the back seat of his ro- ok I'll stop :) ) wrapped his jacket around me. It was so warm. I started singing one of the songs I (did not!) made. And Aaron sung along. A purrr- fect duet.
(Play the song!)
A=Aaron
Y= your name
B= both

A: All I am is a man. I want the world in my hand. I hate the beach but I stand in California my toes in the sand.

Y: Use the sleeves of my sweater. Let's have an adventure. Head in the cloud's but my gravity centers. Touch my neck and I'll touch yours.You in those little, high waisted shorts, oh

B= She knows what I think about, and what I think about. One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out. Nothing that wouldn't wanna tell you 'bout no.

A: 'Cause it's to cold, whoa. For you here and now, so let me hold whoa, both your hands in the hole of my sweater.

Y= And if I may just take your breathe away, I don't mind if there's much to say. Sometimes the silence guides our minds to. So move to a place far away.

A= The goosebumps start to raise. The minute my left hand meets your waist. Put my finger on your tongue. 'Cause you love the taste, yeah

B= These hearts adore, Every other beat the other one beats for. Inside this place is warm. Outside it starts to pour.

B= Coming down. One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, find out. Nothing I wouldn't wanna tell you 'bout, no no.

Y= 'Cause it's to cold whoa. For you here, and now, so let me hold whoa, both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

A= 'Cause its to cold whoa. For you here, and now, so let me hold whoa, both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

B= Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

A= 'Cause its to cold whoa. For you here, and now, so let me hold whoa, both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

Y= It's to cold whoa. For you here and now, so let me hold whoa, both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

B= It's to cold. It's to cold. The holes of my sweater.

We finished singing. I never knew how good of a singer Aaron was. Next thing I know was that Aaron had his arms around my waist and pinned me down to the ground. I could see the love in his eyes. Then he kissed me. It was magical. Like it came from right out of a movie.
Then the next thing I feel is Aaron picking me up and pressing my body against his chest. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Then we had a full blown make out session. But Aaron pulled apart for air and to tell me something.
"I love you (n/n) (nick name) and I always will!" "I will always love you to my precious cinnamon roll!" I said.
"Hey (n/n) wanna go back to my place and play video games?" Aaron asked. "Yeah I would like that! And I mean my birthday is almost here anyways! So why not!" I said with excitement in my voice. "When's your birthday?" Aaron asked. "December 25! Why?" I asked. "Just wondering!" Aaron chirped.
Aaron and I had played video games and watched Disney movies the rest of the night. We eventually fell asleep on each other and the next day came.
Author~Chan here! I'm so sorry this chappie was SUPPOSED to go up in April but it went up in May so OH WELL! But I do have a question and I want you guys to comment!
Do y'all like this book and I want you guys to rate from a scale of 1-10, 10 being YASSSSS CONTINUE and 1 being the "no  flipping delete the book you duck!"
So all you have to do is answer the question in the comments!
Make sure to read my other 2 books!
And VOTE!
And COMMENT!!!

Bye my lovelys!