(Oh my goodness a chapter)

A few days after Christmas had past and now its New Years Eve!! The day where everyone watches the ball drop on tv and finishes making their list of resolutions that they won't complete!! Like going to the gym/ working out! We all know they won't do it so why put it on your list?

But my tail is wagging as everyone down the street are at my house partying, raiding my closet and food, getting drunk, talking, waiting for the ball to drop, you get what I mean! My ears are twitching like crazy comes in just so excited!! Even the little pup and kitten are running around with Celestia! They're so cute and it's just... ADORABLE!!! I also had a few sodas and WOW AM I WASTED!!

I start to walk around and talk to some people! Like.. Aaron! Cause he's my boyfriend and I just wanna tell him how much I love and care about him and how thankful I am for him to take time out of his day to love meee!!
"Aaron baby I lovvvveeee youuuuuu!~~"
"Y/n I think your drunk!" He starts to laugh.
I get confused but smile cutely.
"Babe I'm not drunk off anything but.... sodaaaa...!"

He gets confused but amused and starts to laugh even more at me. I giggle while he laughs and some stare at us weirdly but the count down soon begins and people soon count as well. I count with them in my head and when they say zero most of us kiss our s/o (significant other) or stand there being happy. On my half, I pulled Aaron's face down gently and kissed him gently. He was a bit taken aback but kissed back while wrapping his arms around my waist and stroking my tail a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck but tried to move my tail away from his hands since he's stroking my tail and that's slightly arousing for me...

We pull away and smile at each other. I press my forehead against Aaron and kiss him gently again but pull away quickly. And some how WITHOUT ME KNOWING he starts to stroke my tail again. I start to blush madly and my ears start to twitch along with my tail. Aaron smirked at me and picked me up and carried me to my room. His hand on my butt as he carried me while his other stroked my tail even more. He made it to my room and went in. He tosses me on my bed and checked all around my room and thankfully no one was in there. Then he came over to me and stood over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chaptterrrrrr
Next will probably be a lemon/smut
Because well
Yes
You can skip the next chapter if you want!
Whenever I start writing it that is....

Well
AUTHOR OUT