The visit

(dawns POV)
I held my chest panting still from the dream...  I got up and checked the time 5:00 am I didn't know if I could sleep but I didn't want to....  I got some coffee and sat on the couch and drank it.  "what did that dream mean... " I mumble to myself.  I thought for a minute.  "I should go visit my parents and Cody... " I mumble again and maybe I can see if there is any relation  to that dream. I will leave a note telling them where I'm headed.  An hour passed and it was now 6:00 am so I grabbed a paper and pencil and wrote a note to where i was going
'dear vanoss
I will be at the cemetery visiting my mom,  dad,  and Cody I will be back at 8:00
-sincerly dawn'

I left the note on the coffee table for them to see.  I got dressed and headed down the.  After I got there I knew exactly where the graves were I walked to them and looked at them tearing. "hey mom dad and Cody... " tears fell " I miss you guys...  Even you dad I still remember the first time you said I love you to me but now that I look back...  It was just a lie... " I glared at his grave stone...  "hmm loving father of somebody he hated...  Lies! " I sit down near Cody's grave "hey Cody...  Remember that cliff we used to sit on...  Now I can't see you anymore...  And never got to here the words I love you... I wanna feel your warm hugs.  See your smile again... " I cry more " mom I know it was my fault that your dead..   You would still be alive if I wasn't born... " I said as I wiped the tears and walks home.

(vanoss POV )
I woke up smelling coffee and seen a cup of fresh coffee on the table and a note...

dear vanoss, 

I will be at the cemetery visiting my mom,  dad,  and Cody I will be back at 8:00
-sincerly dawn'

After reading it I set it down knowing where she was "where's dawn? " I heard a tired nogla behind me "somewhere don't worry she is safe" I saw him nod and I walked in the kitchen and poured my self a cup and drinking it.  I heard the door open seeing dawn "your back? " "yeah I just visited my mother,  Cody,  and my....  Father... " she said pausing then went to her room.  I raised an eyebrow confused but shrugged it off.

(sorry for the cliffhanger I did this at school and we are testing so we had to be quite )