||6||

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Y/n's gorgeous face. I caressed the side of her cheek and kissed her nose. She flinched but didn't move. Instead she just snuggled even closer to my body. After 5 minutes or so, Y/n finally woke up. "Good morning beautiful." I said. "If you're calling me beautiful, you're incredibly incorrect." She said and sat up. I sat also and lifted Y/n up and placed her on my thighs. I then placed my hands on the side of her cheeks and pulled her in close. "Shut up! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I told her and she hugged me tightly. Her hug caused me to fall backwards onto the bed. I looked up at Y/n to see her already starting at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked in confusion and she shook her head. "Just thinking." Was all she said. "About?" I asked. "I was thinking about how good you look with messy hair." She said and ruffled my messy ponytail. I blushed a deep red. "So you're saying I look bad with my hair nice and neat." I stated. "No silly! I never said that!" Y/n exclaimed and my cheeks got heated again. "Somebody's embarrassed!" Y/n yelled. At that moment LeFou walked in. "Sorry Gaston..I didn't know that you were..umm..busy." He said. "It's alright. We'll be out in a bit." I replied and the cubby man left. "Somebody's embarrassed!" Y/n said and started to tease me. I took that opportunity to flip her around so that I was on top. I then showered the girl kissed all around her face.
||Y/n||
"Gaston stop!" I yelled and started laughing. The people who are already here can probably hear but I don't care. "Gastonnn." I whined and covered my face, preventing him from kissing me. Gaston then attempted to kiss my lips through my hands but obviously failed to do so. "You're silly." I said. "Why thank you." He responded and smirked. "We should head downstairs." I said and pushed Gaston off of me. I then went to the restroom and changed into a red dress. When I walked out, Gaston was already dressed. We somehow managed to match outfits which was pretty neat. "Shall we go?" The man asked and I nodded. Gaston then took my hand and we walked downstairs.