||8||

||Y/n||
Gaston, LeFou, and I arrived at a huge castle.
"This place is huge!" Ī exclaimed and I heard Gaston chuckle. "Imagine us living in a place like this." I said. "You know...I love staying in the tavern..as long as it's with you." Gaston said. "Smooth." I said a laughed. As we walked inside we were greeted by the woman from earlier. "Hello Gaston and LeFou." She started. "And who are you?" She asked referring to me. "Um..I'm Y/n." I said shyly. "I'm Belle and that's my husband Adam. Belle said pointing to the man. "Are you a relative of Gaston or LeFou.?" Belle asked. "Oh no..I'm um..Gaston's girlfriend." I said slightly whispering the girlfriend part. "Girlfriend huh?" Adam said. "Yes..she's my girlfriend." Gaston said proudly. "Well..we're going to go greet others. Goodbye!" Belle said and walked off with her husband. As time went on, more people came. Way too many people. I held onto Gaston's arm tightly and I stayed close to him. "What's wrong Y/n." Gaston said and I jumped a little. "There's just too many people here." I told him and he frowned. "Let's leave then." Gaston said. "No no! It's fin-." I started but Gaston already dragged me out the castle. Once we arrived at the tavern, we immediately went to Gaston's room. We both fell asleep and didn't bother to change. We just laid there, legs tangled up together. This is the best sleep I've ever gotten in years.