||11||

||A month later||
||Y/n||
I was sitting in the tavern waiting for Gaston and LeFou to come back. He was acting rather strange lately. Oh well. I got up from the uncomfortable bar stool. We're could they be? I huffed and sat down on Gaston's special chair. I ran my fingers through my hair and waited for the two men to come back. It's already dark and they're still not back. I was starting to get extremely worried. I sighed and played with my fingers. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Gaston and LeFou. I ran up to the pair and hugged them tightly. "Jesus Christ! I was so worried about the both of you! Don't leave without letting me know okay!" I exclaimed and hit Gaston in the arm. "I'm sorry love. It won't happen again." Gaston said and rubbed the back of his neck. I pulled him into a hug and LeFou stood there awkwardly. "Come on LeFou." I said and reached my arm out to him. "Me? Join the hug? I thought that was a couple thing."He said and I laughed. "You're family." Gaston said and pulled him into the hug. "So can I call you mom then?" LeFou joked. Gaston laughed. "Can I take you somewhere?" Gaston asked me and I nodded. We made our way to a field full of flowers and a tree. Around the tree where fairy lights and on the floor was a large blanket. "Gaston, what's all this?" I asked. "I thought we could watch the stars tonight. I know how much you love stars and stuff like that." He replied and laid on the blanket. I took the spot next to him and looked up into the dark sky. Twenty minutes of watching the stars and talking, Gaston stood up. "We should head back." He said and I stood up also. "But before we go, I need to ask you something." He added on. "What is it?" I asked. Gaston then got on one knee and revealed a beautiful golden ring with a ruby in the middle. "I've knew you were the one since I met you. You are absolutely beautiful and perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And only you. Will you marry me?" Gaston said. "Yes of course!" I shouted and Gaston slipped the ring on my ring finger and kissed my lips. We packed up the blankets and lights and headed back to the tavern. Everyone was gone, so was LeFou. He was probably already asleep. We headed to our room and changed. Gaston fell onto the bed and I laid right next to him. I was excited for our future. To have kids and live a wonderful life.