||10||

||LeFou||
It was already 10 am. Gaston never sleeps in this late! I wanted to check up on them to make sure they're okay. I walked up the stairs to Gaston's room and gently opened the doors. In the room, Gaston had his face buried into Y/n's chest and Y/n had her fingers tangled in Gaston's hair. They were so cute! I then closed the door and went back downstairs. Downstairs I saw Maurice. The old man took notice of me and smiled. "Hello LeFou!" He exclaimed and I waved. "How's your life been?" He asked and I shrugged. "It's alright. Gaston and I have been doing well." I said. "Gaston is still alive?" Maurice asked and I nodded. "He's changed a lot." I stated and I saw Gaston and Y/n walk down the stairs. "Hello Maurice! How've you been!" Gaston exclaimed. "I've been well...and who is this lovely lady here?" Maurice asked and took Y/n's hand and kissed the back of it. "This is Y/n." Gaston said and pulled her close. Maurice analyzed the pair and took noticed that they're together. "You two make a wonderful couple." He said and Y/n smiled. "Thank you sir." Y/n said.
||Gaston||
Maurice had probably noticed how much I changed. "Thank you sir." I heard Y/n say and I looked down at her. She was so..beautiful. Y/n noticed that I was starting at her and she chuckled. "Am I that ugly?" She stated and I laughed. "Sure." I responded. "Rude. I see how it is." She joked and walked away sassily. She sure is something. "She's very beautiful Gaston. Take care of her." Maurice said. "Will do sir. I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I told the man. "Are you going to propose to her?" Maurice asked. "Not yet..maybe when the time is right." I said and cracked a smile. "You're a lucky man. Keep her close okay." He said and started to walk out the door. "Oh! And invite me to your wedding Gaston!" Maurice shouted just as Y/n walked in. "Wedding huh?" Y/n said and raised an eyebrow. "I-it's n-nothing." I stuttered out. "Whatever you say love." She said and kissed my cheek. "How about we go pay a visit to Belle and Adam?" I suggested. "Let's do it!" Y/n said excitedly. I mounted my horse and helped Y/n up. Y/n wrapped her arms around my waist and she put her head on my back. As soon as I knew she was secure, I took off to that castle. Once we got there, Y/n and I got off the horse and went to the front doors. Cogsworth opened up the doors. "O-oh umm..come in." He said and let us in. "Belle..we have guests." Cogsworth said. "Oh hello!" Belle said. "Adam is in the kitchen if you need him Gaston." Belle informed me and dragged Y/n god knows where. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted with a hug. "Good to see you Gaston!" Adam said and I nervously smiled. "G-good evening." I stuttered out again. "Are you okay?" Adam asked and told him about the whole "marriage" talk. "You should propose." Adam said flatly. "I really think you should." He added on. "How do I ask her then?" I asked. "Do something that she loves....what does Y/n love?" He asked. "She loves stars." I told him and he nodded. "Maybe you should spend a night watching the stars and when the time is right...bam! You propose." He said. I nodded and thought about what the girls were doing.
||Y/n||
I was currently reading parts from Hamlet out loud. "To be or not to be." I said in the best Hamlet impression I could do but failed. Belle and I laughed for at least 10 minutes straight. We heard the door open and Gaston was standing there. "We should start heading back to the village." He said. "Alright..thank you for having me here. I'll come back as soon as possible." I told Belle and she walked us out. When we reached the tavern, I put on different clothes and climbed in bed. I was too tired to wait for Gaston to come to bed. I let sleep take over and I was out.