||13||

||Gaston||
I was peaceful sleeping until a little body jumped on my stomach. "Wake up daddy!"our three year old son, Eric yelled. I chuckled and sat up. I looked to my left and Y/n was still asleep. I don't know how she does it. "Let's wake up mommy." I whispered to Eric. "Wake up mommy wake up!" Eric yelled and shook her shoulders. Y/n woke up laughing and hugged Eric. "Good morning mama's little boy." Y/n said and tickled Eric's sides. The boy giggled and hugged Y/n. I then heard another pair of feet run into the room and Johani, our two year old daughter, jumped onto the bed. "There's daddy's little princess!" I called out and Johani hugged me tightly. "Hi mommy!" Johani said and waved to Y/n. "How about we go for a walk to the field?" Y/n suggested and the kids nodded eagerly. "Okay let's go get dressed." She said and helped the kids get ready. Y/n and I got ready ourselves and made our way to the field where I proposed to Y/n. I had Johani on my shoulders and Y/n had Eric on her shoulders. I looked up and saw Eric and Johani holding hands. I smiled. Who knew that Y/n and I would get married and have a beautiful family. Who knew that  Y/n would stay with me. Who knew that someone could love a monster.