||3||

||Y/n||
"Well you see..Gaston was a hero." LeFou started. LeFou told the rest of the story and I covered my mouth with my hands. "But he's not a monster. He's so sweet and kind." I said. "Please stick around with him. I think it's changing him." Lefou said with a saddened look on his face and I nodded. Gaston came out from the restroom and I changed into a simple blue dress. "We should be heading back." Gaston said. "Mind if I tag along?" I asked and Gaston smiled wide. "Of course." He said and we walked outside. His horse was tied to a pole I had of the side of the house. Gaston mounted his horse and pat the space in the back of the horse. "Here I'll help you up." He said and gave me and had. Gaston dug his heel into the horses side and the horse took off. I held onto Gaston's waist for dear life. I heard a chuckle come from the man and I pulled on his ponytail. His head jerked back and he grunted. "That hurt!" He exclaimed. "Exactly." I said. After 5 minutes or so we arrived back at the village. Gaston dismounted the horse first and held out his hand to me, which I gladly took. I got down from the beautiful horse and we made our way to the tavern. Gaston, LeFou, and I spent a lot of time together. It was nice finally having friends.