||12||

||Wedding Day||
||Y/n||
Today was the day. The day I'll be fully committed into Gaston and I's relationship. I was happy but nervous at the same time. I wonder how Gaston was feeling.
||Gaston||
I was so nervous! I slicked my hair back and LeFou fixed my tie. "You got this Gaston. You go out there and marry Y/n." LeFou said and I smiled. "Thank you LeFou." I told him and made my way to the altar.
||LeFou||
I was gonna be the one to guide Y/n down the aisle since her parents were ya know...dead. I saw Y/n and my jaw dropped. Gaston was a lucky man! She looked gorgeous! "Y/n you look amazing!" I said and she blushed and thanked me. The odd wedding music started and I walked her down the aisle. Y/n and Gaston stood at the altar hand in hand. The priest, aka the pastry chef, said his little speech and Gaston started to say his vows. "Y/n..you have no idea how much you make me happy. I hope you stay by LeFou and I's side until we die. I love you so much and I can't wait to start a new life with you." Gaston said and Y/n said her vows, similar to Gaston's but with a twist. "You may now kiss the bride." I heard the pastry chef say and Gaston dipped Y/n down and kissed her. It was a beautiful wedding. I was so happy for my best friend.