||7||

||Y/n||
It was kind of awkward walking down the stairs with Gaston since everyone was literally staring at us. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I turned my head to see the bimbettes whispering and obviously talking about us. "Why can't any of you mind your business?" Gaston yelled out and I held back a laugh. The people continued on with their conversations and drinking. "Gaston!" LeFou huffed out slightly scared. "Yes LeFou?" Gaston asked in confusion. "She's here...Belle and Prince Adam are here." LeFou said. The happy expression from Gaston's face dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Um stay here okay." He told me and I sat in the nearest chair, not knowing it was Gaston's special chair.
||Gaston||
Why was Belle and Adam here? What could they possibly want? "Hello Gaston." Belle said ripping me out of my thoughts. "Good morning Belle and Adam. What brings you here?" I asked.
||Belle||
Gaston had changed. How? What could possibly motivate Gaston to be...better. "We've come to  invite you to a ball we are hosting tonight. Would you be interested in attending?" My husband asked with a smile. "Of course we would like to go!" LeFou cut in and Gaston nodded. "Alright it's settled then." I said. Gaston walked back to his special chair where a girl was sitting. She got up and started talking to Gaston. I wonder who she was.