||4||

--A few months later--
||Y/n||
It's been months since I've been hanging around with Gaston and LeFou. I had to say, I was falling for the guy. LeFou said he was falling for me too but I doubt that a beautiful man like him could like someone like me. "Ya know he loves you right." LeFou whispered to me. "Yeah right." I whispered back and rolled my eyes. "He does!" LeFou attempted to whisper but failed. "What are we talking about?" Gaston cut in and put his face in between LeFou and I's face. "Uh-uh nothing!" I stuttered out and mentally face palmed. My cheeks got heated from the closeness of Gaston's face. I got up and started to leave the tavern. "Y/n wait!" I heard Gaston say and he took hold of my hand. I looked up into his beautiful eyes and raised my eyebrows. "Meet me by the fountain and 8 okay." He told me and released my hand and I walked out the tavern. Gaston wanted to meet with me? I wonder what for.
||Gaston||
Today was the day I was going to confess to Y/n. I was honestly nervous. "Whatcha thinking about?" LeFou interrupted my thoughts. "I'm gonna confess to Y/n." I said and LeFou smiled wide. "It's about time! She totally loves you!" LeFou said and I rubbed the back of my neck."I don't know about that." I said. "I'm sure of it." LeFou said. A few hours had past and I headed out to where Y/n would be meeting me.
||Y/n||
I was currently waiting for Gaston at the water fountain. I saw the man arrive. "Good evening Y/n." Gaston said and took my hand and kissed the back of it. "What did you want me to come here for?" I asked and tilted my head. "I came here to confess actually." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "Confess?" I asked and he nodded.
||Gaston||
I had to admit, I was nervous. It's too late to turn back now. "I've loved you for a while now...I really love you...you've changed me from the monstrous person that I was. And I want to spend to rest of my life with you." I said and looked down at the water fountain.