||9||

||Y/n||
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I started to get up but Gaston felt me shift in his sleep and held me tightly. I faced towards the man and smiled. I took Gaston's ponytail out and let his hair loose. I ran my fingers through his hair and Gaston buried his face into my chest. I could tell he was awake so I pulled on his hair a little bit. "Ow! Y/nnnn!" He whined. "I like it when you have your hair down." I told him and he smirked. "Thank you. I know I'm beautiful." He said. "Nope. You're ugly." I joked. "That's not nice." Gaston said and turned his back on me. "Gaston!" I shouted out. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and I put my legs around his waist. "Nope. Don't talk to me." He said and pushed me away. I pulled on his shoulder and managed to get him to face me. "You know you love me." I said. Gaston kissed my nose and then my lips. I blushed slightly and kissed along his jawline. "That tickles!" Gaston laughed. I chuckled and cuddled against him. "I guess we can have a lazy day." He said and pulled me close. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I responded tiredly.
||Gaston||
As Y/n was falling asleep, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have a woman like her. She's beautiful and funny. Don't forget love able. I love her so much and I'm sure she feels the same.