Part 6

Green smoke emerged from the ground. In the mist of it all,ghastly figure became apparent. Swirls of ectoplasm erupted violently from it. 

I screamed.

Why so terrified Lucy?

I couldn't speak. Cold weights pressed heavily in my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. My mouth tasted like someone had died in there. I can tell you now, Skull was a strong ghost.

Got you in ghost lock have I? Well well well. The brave Lucy Carlyle isn't as strong as she thought she was. 

'Maybe,' the effort was straining, 'maybe I'm not.'

Lucy? Admitting defeat? Who are you and what have you done with my Lucy?

 His cackling filled the room with an eerie, hollow sound. He inched closer.

'Lucy!'

It was Lockwood.

Despite the agonising pain, I turned to look at him. Miss Winters had him and George in a metal room that we had not seen before. Our eyes met and in that instant, I forgot everything. I forgot about the fact that I was defenceless. I forgot that he couldn't save me. I forgot that Holly was missing.

And I forgot about the ghost.

An agonising pain shot through me.

-Lockwood's POV-

And she fell to the floor.

Dead.

Hey Guys!

Don't kill me but Lucy's not coming back. She's dead now. There are still two chapters to come so don't leave me yet! And I'm very sorry for that but I felt like I had to kill one of them off.

-Perry305