vingt et deux - it'll eat you alive

I waited until my dad was gone. I waited and waited and waited. But I knew all day long what I was going to do.
Billie was all I knew for months. All I had. All I wanted. And just like that, he decides he doesn't want to be a part of it anymore.
Maybe to him it's worth being selfish. I knew he'd move on to better things anyways. And I know he did the right thing. But it's caught up with me. And I can't tell anyone. I have nobody to tell.
My best friends aren't my best friends anymore; I hadn't talked to Cam and Jasper in months. My dad is too goddamn braindead from his cheap girlfriend. I have nobody.
It was over before it started and I should've known. I had reason to be bitter. I should've never let him in. I should've never felt good about anything, because this is what it is. This is real. This has happened. It's completely and utterly, to say the least, destroyed me. I've tried and tried to push it away, but walking in the halls at school is even painful.
As the burning behind my eyes grow, I open the window as far as it will go, and let the breeze sweep my cheeks gently. And then I think of the night at the junkyard when we were Bonnie and Clyde. Outlaws running into the night. The mustang. The harsh cold of the hood. Love Her Madly.
"All the most beautiful things end up in the worst places." 
My fist is bawled so tight I can feel my knuckles go paper white, and with my other hand I yank the chain from around my neck. For the first time, I see what it reads.
"Stuck with me."
All there is to do is stare at it in horror. All I can think is one thing; make a promise to yourself to never get stuck with anyone. You won't know yourself afterwards. It'll eat you alive.