Suprise Video

"Jack? I need you to record your reaction to this video!" You said leaning over him while he's in his bright-green chair.

"Why..?" Shit

"Um.. some fans made you a video!" He quickly smiled. He set up everything, and shooed you out of the room.

In the video

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE And today I am reacting to a video my wife told me to watch! I have no idea what it's about, but all I know is that some of you guys are in it!" Jack pressed play on the video.

It was a bunch of people saying 'Congratulations!'. That whole section of the video, Jack was really confused.

A slide came up on the screen that said 'Jack, pause the video and guess what the congrats is about!'.

"Um.. What? Hehe.. I have no fucking clue what's going on.. Maybe it's a late subscriber milestone video, but it's been months since the last one.. Yeah.. I give up!"

Jack pressed play on the video again, and an image comes up.

An ultrasound picture. Of a small fetus.

"Awe! Who's having a baby?" Jack said into the microphone, not knowing.

Another screen came up: Look closely at the name in the top right hand corner, Jack!

The picture came back up. He looked in the corner. His eyes grew big, and his jaw dropped.

McLoughlin, Y/N.

"Y/N?? Come in here please!" You run into the recording room with a huge grin on your face. "You.. You're.. We're.. You?" You nod yes. "We're having a baby?! Oh my god! We're having a fucking baby!"

Jack hugs you with all the mighty he could. He looked back at the camera.

"I'm ending the video! Bye.."