Virginiy

(My friend Kayla is making me write this.. go check out her Fanfics: Shyland_Septiplier!)

You and Jack were laying in bed, contemplating about doing the deed. You have been dating Sean for about a year now, and you haven't told him you're a Virgin. He's talking about something off topic, then you cut him off.

"Sean? I'm scared.." His eyes turned into concern.

"About what?"

"Losing my.. virginity.." You thought he'd be like every other guy who just wants you for them to have the privilege of saying they took your virginity, somehow it makes them invincible in their head.

"So? We're all virgins at one point! I'll show you!" He smiled at you.

"Will you be slow?"

"I don't want to make your first time painful.. I'll try, at least." You climb on top of him, smashing your lips into his. You feel his smile on his face, as he flips you onto the bottom.

He started to leave wet kisses on your neck, making you smile. He felt your cheekbone on his, and noticed your amazing smile.

"You like that?" He said in a deep voice, which made his accent thicker.

"Kinda.." You didn't want to admit it. He smiled at you, making you feel more comfortable. He slowly took your shirt off, now licking at your chest. "Sean, I have a question.."

"What?"

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" He looked you in the eyes and smiled.

"I wasn't a loser like you! I was 16."

"Jesus! Such a savage!" He giggled and kissed you more.

His tougue swiped your bottom lip, asking permission to explore your mouth. You gladly excepted, feeling his tougue in your mouth made you happy.

One of your hands were on the back of his neck, the other rubbing his inner thigh through his jeans. He moaned, making you wetter.

Jack slowly pulled your pants off, leaving you in your panties. He started grinding on you. His smile lit up the dark room, making you feel comfortable.

"You ready, my love?" Your smile was full of fear. "Trust me, you'll be fine!" He took his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

When he pulled his boxers, his length made you drool. Jack's thumbs hooks on each side of your panties, removing them.

His tip touched your entrance, making you jump at the new feeling. He slowly pushed into you, making you wimper. 

When he started thrusting, you arched your back. At first it was intense, now it's just pleasure.

When he finished, he laid down next to you.

"Man.. I'd think you fucked every guy your amazing babe!" The comment made you smile.