Speechless

Jack's POV

Sitting I'm my recording room, editing because Robin couldn't today. It was fine, my day wasn't booked up like some.

I heard a knock at my recording room door, since I always lock it. Knowing it's Y/N, I get up and open the door.

Her eyes look so sad. Her face looked dim.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as she sat in the chair next to my big Green one.

"You're going to have to sit down.." I did as I was told and looked at her. Usually I can tell what she's going to say by her facial expressions, but I can't.

"You're scaring me.. What is wrong?"

Y/N pulled out a peice of paper from her pocket, and handed it to me. I read it, then two words hit me like a brick.

Cervical Cancer..

I stared at the two words, hoping they would go away, or it was just a dream. But it's not a dream.. and it's way worse then a nightmare.

When I look back at Y/N, her eyes are tearing up.

"Um.. what stage.. is the cancer in.." I said in a very soft wisper, but loud enough so she could hear.

"Stage.. 4.." By this point I'm so overwelmed I don't know if I should cry or be supportive. Both? This is my wife.. my beautiful wife.. why her?

"Baby, I know you. You will fight! You have to be strong!" I started to sniffle. "I..I can't lose you!"

"I can't lose you!" We bring each other into a really tight hug, crying on each other's shoulder. We stayed there for what felt like internity.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

I had to go pick up Y/N. Not in person, in an urn. She was suffering for way too long, 4 years, to be exact. Earlier this week, she signed the papers for assisted death.

I held her hand, and I felt her leave. I didn't cry, I knew she'd be happy again. With her long lost family, soon with me again.

When they gave me her urn, all I could think of is that it's so her. She picked it out, she had her heart set on this one for two years.

 She picked it out, she had her heart set on this one for two years

I still couldn't cry. I just.. can't.

I looked onto the side of the urn, and read the engravings.

In loving memory of Y/N McLoughlin
"The Bitch"
                  - her 'loving' dick head of a husband.

I giggled. We always called each other names, now it's on her urn.

Bitch