He Hurt Himself

You never thought that Jack was hurting inside. He never even showed his pain.

Last night, you and Sean watched a movie. You watched your favorite movie in the while world.

He snuggled into the crook of your neck, and fell asleep. You had to carry him up to the bed, but he's light, so it's okay.

You woke up to an empty bed, which is weird because Jack always cuddles you in the morning.

"Jack?" It seemed like your voice echoed through the apartment. It makes chills go through your spine. You get out off bed and look through the house, wondering if he was home.

You look into the bathroom, to see something you never thought you'd see.

Jack is curled into a ball, surrounded in his own blood.

You ran to him, kneeling down.

"I-I didn't want you to see me like this.." Jack said, crying.

"Babe.. Why?" You asked grabbing his wrists. Jack looked at you with the look you've never saw before.

".. I .. I'm hurting.. Y/N! I want it to go away!" He cried.

"Sean! If you told me I could have helped you! You are not alone and not the only one going through this!"

"I fucking know that! I'm just too much of a fucking wimp to tell you!" He crawled onto your knees. "I don't want you to worry about me.."

"Honey, It's my job to worry about you! Don't you ever have to be scared to tell me anything! Okay?" Jack wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"O-Okay.."

"Okay. Now I need to get you to the hospital, so you can get your wounds treated!"