Basically Twins

27 years.. Oh how the time flies by. 27 years ago you and Jack welcomed a 7 pound 4 ounce baby boy into this beautiful but cruel world.

You two named him Samuel. Jack always said he'd would name his first born son Sam. He tried so hard not to name your oldest daughter Sammy.

Day by day, he looked more and more like Sean. No matter what mood, or hour.

When Sam turned 18, he had his last growth spert, changing his height of 5"9 to a whooping 6"3, towering over both you and Jack.

When Sam turned 24, him and Jack decided to dye their hair together. Jack went with a silver, considering his hair is already pretty grey, and Sam chose his dad's famous green. Hey, he can't be Septiceyesam without green!

The moment you saw him with the green hair, you got immediate flashbacks to Sean's younger days.

Even their build is the same. The only thing that is a little different about Jack now is that he put on a little bit of weight and the wrinkles on his face.

And their smile.. everything is the same. All of your kids look like Sean.

Dawn looks like him.
Samuel looks like him.
James looks like him.
Arlene looks like him. (My grandma's name, RIP😟)

But the one that stands out is Sam. By far.

The day Sam came to you with a huge grin on his face, he told you he was in a relationship. You immediately asked where she was.

"She?" He asked, still with the smile on his face. "Nonono, he's coming!" A tall handsome man came over and kissed Sam on the cheek. "Mom, Dad, meet Charles, my boyfriend.." Sam waited for your answer. You smiled and hugged Charles, and then looked at Sean. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"Thank god one of you are gay! I don't think I could handle the constant pain of all four of you getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant! But, I'll still get grandchildren from you two.. right?" Sean said.

"When the time is right, we might adopt a child from a third-world country!" Jack smiled and brought everyone into a huge hug.

This is what you've waited your whole life for.. everybody being happy.