You're Safe Now..

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" You yell at your long-time boyfriend, Sean. You have been having flashbacks from when you were abused by your ex boyfriend, Alex.

Alex would slap you, push you, yell at you, and even.. sexualy abused you. It was hard for you to date Sean, you never know when someone will snap.

"Y/N? I just wanted to hug! That's all!" He said in a loving voice.

"NO! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT ME LIKE HOW ALEX DID!" Sean got a little farther away from you, just to give you some space.

"Baby girl.. I know he hurt you.. I know he gave you scars mentally and physically.. I would NEVER do that to you! He saw you as an object, I see you as a beautiful human being who sometimes needs love! Please, please let me hug you!" His voice was soothing. Soft and Irish, how you like it.

You broke down in tears, crawling into his arms. You sobbed and hiccuped, yet he didn't seem to mind.

"I love you, Y/N.. Don't ever forget that!" He said holding you tighter then ever before.

"I.. I love you too.."

"That's my girl!" Sean picked you up bridal style and put you on the bed, throwing the covers over you. He laid down next to you, cuddling you. "You don't deserve the scars he left you. I wish.. I wish I could make them better or make then go away completely.. But really, only you can." You rolled over to look him in his eyes.

"These scars will last forever, and we can't do anything about them.." You expected him to give you a lecture, yet he just smiled.

"I guess I have to learn to live with it!"