For Fuck Sakes!

You and Jack have been dating for a few months now. You've tried to be all sweet and nice, but you actually have the worst potty mouth in the world.

You were sitting on Jack's couch, watching some random thing on TV. Jack is up and down, trying to cook dinner for the two of yas.

"Hey Y/N? Can you go grab the pasta from the cupboard?" He yells over the TV.

"Yeah, sure!" You get up and walk to the kitchen, but forget there is a wall there. Your pinky toe slams into the wall.

"FUCK!!" Jack quickly turns around to see you hopping on one foot with the other in your hands.

"What'ya do, m'lady?" He asked taking you into a warming hug.

"Stubbed my fucking toe!" He chuckled.

"You have one hell of a mouth! I likey!" You look up at him in confusion.

"Jack, you cuss all the time!"

"Yeah, I've never found a girl who swears like me.. It kinda turns me on!" You laugh at him.

"Cuss words? Cuss words coming out of my mouth turns you on? What the fuck have you been smoking?" His eyes grew passionate when you swore again. He got closer to you.

"I might have you punish you for swearing, baby girl!" You push away from him.

"Um, no! I'm not going to be your baby girl! I am your girlfriend, who is only a year younger than you!" Jack starts to pout.

"Fine! Be a buzzkill, bitch!"

"Fucktard!"