Red-White Flag Squad // Buzzfeeed AU

A TRIBUTE TO MY FREN LiztheCutie I LOVE YOU (most of Monaco's scenes are in the back!) also Sagitta_Michaelis Denmark's in the squad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NATIONAL EXAM IS OVER thank u for ur support! sekarang nungguin nem. kalo ga dapet 36 mati aja deh
WARNING : FOUL LANGUAGE
Bold : Video titles

Taste-testing Australian Food
"Let us all pray to the god of Tim Tams."

(Buzztalia opening logo)

VEGEMITE

Monaco groaned and Poland slid down his chair.

"I've never heard any positive reviews about this one." Nesia crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

"Well have you ever even tried it?" Denmark asked, followed by a smug smile of approval from Australia behind the camera.

Monaco grabbed the nearest spoon. "So, like, are we gonna eat this directly or... Cause I heard the flavour is so strong and I don't think we'll survive—"

(From behind the camera, Sweden threw a pack of sliced bread on the table.)

"Thanks Sve! Love you!~" The blond with gravity-defying hair winked at the man with glasses, who immediately shuddered.

Four of them raised their vegemite-spread breads. "Cheers."

"To our deaths," Poland added and they took a bite.

The reactions were spontaneous. Five seconds after chewing, Denmark spat out his half-chewed bread, Monaco ran behind the scene to the nearest bathroom, Nesia was hunched over the table as she tried to keep eating, but Poland remained surprisingly calm.

"WHAT THE FU—How could you?!" The only Nordic screamed at the Polish, earning a shrug.

"It's actually pretty good if only you guys hadn't spread so much on your breads."

"Like, I'm sorry, Aussie. I did defended your precious vegemite, but—" Denmark decided not to finish his sentence and lay down on the floor instead. Next to the sad, pathetic bread he spat out. (Ew)

MILO

Nesia gasped with delight. "Oh, these are so good!"

"Are they meant to be eaten in powder form?" Poland examined the packaging.

"No, they're supposed to be mixed with water, you know, it's powdered milk—but I do eat them 'raw' sometimes—they tastes as good."

Denmark looked horrified and violated. "YOU EAT THIS CHOCOLATE POWDER RAW? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?"

"That's like the 2014 cinnamon challenge." Monaco pursed her lips. "And we know this isn't gonna end up good."

Poland scoffed. "We're gonna do the cinnamon challenge with Milo."

Nesia and Denmark are already taking a spoonful of powder. "Ready when you are," he grinned.

Let's just say the four snorted chocolate powder from their nose, the studio got covered in chocolate powder and saliva and—point is, it wasn't great.