RussNesia // Valentine's

*ya'll i effed up. in another fic i said neth is 19-21 but nooo belgium is 23 so he's at least 24 fUUU* Anyways I don't know why I'm doing this but here I am
Requested by monaau <3
//REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

A FEW DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE'S 2017

"Nesia, you're gonna spend February 14th with me, da?"

"Hm?" She hummed absentmindedly, not glancing away from her paperwork.

Russia waited.

And waited.

And waited —

"Nesia?"

Nesia jumped slightly in her chair, her eyes widening like she just realized he was standing right in front of her. "Geh! Ivan—what are you doing here?"

His yandere aura filled her office.

"Sorry, sorry." she rubs the back of her neck. If she's scared of him, she didn't seem to show it.

"You're gonna spend this 14th of February with me and become one with mother Russia, da?" His hands found hers, she didn't protest.

Nesia went slightly pale. "I'm not sure about the second question."

"What about the first one?"

She went paler. "To be honest, not sure about that one either."

There was a long silence before Russia let go of her hands. But what terrified her the most was that the short, solid, calm reaction she got.

"Okay."

"WAITWAIT — SHIT, IVAN I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY," Nesia blurted inelegantly, panicking, "I HAVE THESE GOVERNOR ELECTIONS RIGHT AFTER VALENTINES AND I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT — IT'S ABOUT TO GET REALLY BUSY YOU SEE —"

"No, no," the personification of the biggest country on earth cut her off as he raised his hand, "I understand."

"You do?" She gasped of relief and her talking opponent nodded. "Oh, thank you so much for understanding, Ivan!" A peck to his pale cheek.

Russia smiled happily. "Don't overwork yourself, da?"

"I'll try not to!"

It felt as if someone tore his heart out and stomped the life out of him. But he was never one to be selfish nor jealous — he saw no reason for her to not put her country businesses first.

He ruffled her hair then put his hands in his pockets. "Well, I'm going home. Take care, da?"

The snow in Saint Petersburg melted along with his heart as she gave him a million-dollar smile.

___________________________________

PRESENT DAY (14th February 2017)

Ivan Braginsky perches on top of the roof in the middle of the cold, cold weather. He has been trying to avoid his little sister — which, speaking of, hasn't been seen since this morning, so that makes his 'avoiding' efforts goes to waste.

She's probably celebrating with her girlfriend — Liechtenstein he expects — while him, on the other hand, has been alone since this morning until this afternoon.

At least until his phone rings.

He raises one of his brows as he sees the caller ID. Nevertheless, he picks it up.

"...Hello?"

"IVAN!"

The said man distances the phone away from his ear as the girl on the other line screams. "Uh — da?"

"COME TO MY HOUSE ASAP, SERIOUSLY, RIGHT NOW — MOVE YOUR BUTT —"

"Wait, you're working for the governor election tomorrow, da?"

"I NO LONGER AM! SO COME TO MY HOUSE OR ELSE —"

"OKAY, OKAY, IF I GO NOW, STOP SCREAMING, DA?"

He can almost feel her smile.
___________________________________

CAN WE PRETEND IT ONLY TAKES ONE AND A HALF HOUR FOR A TRIP FROM RUSSIA TO INDONESIA

Nesia was just prancing around waiting for her *COUGHBOYFIREND* when the man rapped at the door.

She rushes to get her guest, the six-foot tall Russian with his white scarf and light blond hair. Both grinning, she tackles him in a warm bear hug and he returns it right after.

The taller sighs contentedly. "How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Escaped your responsibilities??"

She laughs lightly and lets go. "I'm Nesia, I can always manage to avoid my responsibilities. Okay — I actually planned to bribe my boss, but then I decided to sneak out of the office — right before my boss called to tell me I'm getting a break today."

"You're insane, da."

"You're just the same." She smiles in delight. "So, do you want to do a skating championship marathon?"

Ivan warps his arms around her once again. "Da, why not..."
__________________________________

FLUFF I GUESS
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.