|The Change|

Sometimes a new beginning is better than the past . But a new beginning is needed when you do not even know your past. So you need to pretend to be a new person when you know you had an other lifestyle , other personality.

So guys . Here present the change . The unknown person...

#New person.....

I would appreciate when you read to vote so that i know my book is successful or not . Thank u dears.

**********************  *********

Now i was shopping in one of the best shop in Canada. He gave me his credit card like always and told me to spend , how much i wanted but being me , i buy only the necessities. That's what's he loves about me. Me being mature. Sometimes he would pamper me with gifts.

Its been 3 years we are dating. My stranger , my saviour . He save me and now we are together. He says he love me but i've like him but i don't think i'm in love with him. I guess i would wait . I do not want to break his heart beacause he is so sweet. He took care of me like i'm a precious thing.

And i like that.  I was doing shopping because we were moving yeah moving. I love travelling ,we went to Australia, England , France and mostly to all parts of the world . But we never had the chance to visit New york.
He did not approve the fact of us going there .

But his company was sending him there for 5 years to work , i guess we need to adjust. As for me i would need to search for another  PA job. He disapprove of me working. But since i wanted to work that bad , he could not stop me.

Everyone in our society , knows us. As the most romantic couple cause we had stick with each other for 3 years. In these 3 years i've learn his bad habits like when he's angry he prefer to stay outside so that he don't hurt me. But i was worried of him one night that i went to found him.

He was in the park , drinking like a dog. That day i got so angry with him , that i threaten to leave him if , he drink like that.  He was shock and ask for forgiveness but my heart wanted to leave him and go. I don't know why.

Here i am packing for us. Most of our luggage had been send to your home their in New york. I was excited   . Oh i forgot to introduce myself , i'm April  and i'm staying with my boyfriend Sam. Sam is a  manger . He often went out for 2 month for 3 month because of work. In those days we would skype , text or even email.

I have no family background cause i'm orphan. According to sam , my mom and dad die in a car accident when i was small and when i would ask how he knows he would give me proves like documents.

Those 6 months i was in coma did not help me a lot....

******************************

Hey guys. I guess you met April. She would be our main actress in the book now. She would bring changes in everyone's life.  There gonna be change now. Be ready to change guys...

-cheshna.

-please vote and comment....

   Thank u for reading my book.