|what ,why|

Shall we forgive and forget?

Ashni pov

Waking up instantly i found worried eyes looking at me. Leo was there my grandpaa , my mom and even sam. He stands far away but i could see worry in them.

What's happening , oh my god. Someone wanted to kill me. That's when i felt panic inside me. If it wasn't for leo. I would have shouted. But he was there calming me.

Then sam explaines the story.

"Hey, i'm sorry for what i did in the past and also the fact that i didn't take you to your family. I'm sorry i know i was selfish. It doesn't matter if you don't forgive me. But there's something important. "

"Do you know any lilly?"

"No why. "

"Try to remember Ashni"

"Sorry but i know no one."

"Okay do you know that girl that would always stick by my side from day one."

"Oh yeah i know her she even ... what happen to her?"

"She's dead."

"How does that relate to me?"

" Her mom was vintiya and she wanted to kill you because of revenge ."

Now i was confuse, i did nothing to her. I didn't even know her name until sam mention her.

"But why ?"

"Because you were involve with us" thats when leo spoke. He was sad.

" she used to be my bestfriend, but she fell in love with me. But at that time i was already smitten by you. My answer to her was no , i couldn't accept her feelings. That's when it started , she went into depression i guess and it was too late when i found out. She wouldn't hang out with me anymore."

" Thats where i enter. Was sam respond. When i came to college she approch me and we hit off , but she was too annoying wanting more than a one night stand. But again the same happen , i was already crushing on you. You wouldn't acknowledge my feelings and she was not doing any good. I rejected her and i guess that's when she went into deep depression. When she didn't came to college no one bother to think what happen to her.we all thought she transferred but i guess we were wrong."

" she die. Thats the reason her mom is taking revenge on you. She wants to get rid of you. "

" i was shock, all this happen but i was unknown to it."

Two boys liked me.

" you don't need to worry anymore, because sam helped arresting that woman, and she ìs being sent to mental hospital since she was declare mentally ill by the doctor."

That was tok much to take. I didn't know what to say what to do. Does that means all my problems ended. Will i be safe?

Sam seems to be hesitant but the continues.

" i didn't want to come today, but i needed everything to be clear and i wanted to inform you that i won't bother you anymore , i got a transfer and i'm going back to Australia. So you won't have to worry about me.
Be happy Ashni. "

And he left. I felt pity for him

But i was stun ,does that mean a happy ending.

Leo was still by my side feeling sorry. It was some how because of him i was in this situation but then again it wasn't his fault.

The next day i went to meet lilly at her grave. Leo was there with me. I sti can't believe all this happen.

Grandpaa couldn't tolerate that anymore , be didn't want me to be alone. So bodyguards were assign to me. And my wedding was prepone that is i wasn't getting married 6 months later but this month.

I was shock but happy. To finally be with leo. He suffered too. But now it was happy ending.

It finally came, my wedding day.
My grandpaa walked me to leo.
The wedding was wonderful everyone was there even sam. He was happy genuinely happy. I forgave him for what he did. We became friends.

Today i was officially Mrs grey.
Posing with my husband we took a final picture and then we left for our honeymoon.

-----------------------------

The end.

Thanks for your support. Love you.please show some love to my second book "The girl"..

Thanks again🎀🌴

-cheshna