|party time 🙈|

This chapter is about the party..

"You are worst than me......"

Enjoy your reading guys....

********************************

The party and full with people i know. Mostly all of them were classmates or school mates. Samantha and jenny was dancing with their partners that is  "vampires with the vampires". Leo's friends seem friendly .

Looking at Leo , i found him staring at me with a smirk. Soon the song . -Willy william feat cris . Starts playing.

Leo pull me to the dance floor, holding my hands , he started moving with me along. God it seems like we had practise it. Our moves match. Soon we were in the center of the dance floor. Dancing like there no tomorrow. Glancing to my left , i saw samantha with that guy i think luka and to my right , jenny with that guy jason.

They were dancing like us, meaning same moves and all. Did they join a dance school or what.
But they were perfect. I guess , i'm starting to like this guy.

But would i be happy for long. Won't the monster of my life come . I just hope not.

The party ended with good memories , mostly funny one. Leo's friend were pretty entertaining while Leo were holding me. Why?  long story.
But the way he was holding , i can feel those sparks. I just enjoy it so far. I even lean in him , like we were not strangers . But now we will be future Husband and wife . I just hope life would bring us on a good path.

The party was enough great to get drunk and that's what i did. The responsible side of me had gone to hell and i was enjoying life. Leo brought me home and the next i know we were sleeping in the same bed.

In the morning when i wake up , i found myself in a large shirt and my hair were all mess but i know i did not do anything wrong. Going in the bath room i took a quick shower and dress properly to go to work. I was already in my professional black skirt and white long sleeves blouse. My hair was grab in a high ponytail , don't forget my red lipstick.

Here we go , i'm ready. Downstairs , i found Leo making breakfast , so i went quietly near him. He was shirtless , shit his hot. But before , i could say something , he spoke.

Its not good to stare princess. Shit he know.

I know . Was my answer and here he turn , with a smirk on his face. I started to blush. God. 

Oh so you know....

Yaaa but what to do , your hot like hell and your mine . I said with a smile ( a devilish one ).. i don't know where the courage came to me. To talk like that. But i guess my feelings for him was coming back and i was enjoying it. I guess i never stop liking him.

Oh really !!! So you must accept this one too. He pull me close to him and kiss me on my lips. I was shock , my lips parted and he get access. His tongue was feeling my mouth inside. His hands move everywhere and soon feel my skin , i smile to that . We soon parted apart and to take a breath .

He smile to me ,and leave me but not before peaking another kiss. I flush like a red tomato. And he smile.

You should accept that too , that your "mine ".. i smile at his words and i approve being his. We hug each other for a while and then he offer to eat breakfast.

Straightening my clothes properly on me , i went in the dining room followed by him , where the most  yummy smell hit me.

He pull out the chair for me like a gentleman, a smile.

Madam , what would you like to have.. was his words , i smirk at him. And he process on preparing a plate of food for me.

Here you go...

Leo was the life partner , i had ever wanted sweet and caring . All her life she had suffered because of " Man". But latter here come a man , that would love her. I just hope , he would love me.

I just hope......

********************************

So guys , how was it...  i know it was a bit emotional one but what to do , life is about feelings ..

-cheshna.

-please vote and comment....