|Coming back.|

Hey guys . Only 9 chapters to go now  and the story would end. You guys would be free . And those who are reading thank you so much. I appreciate and please reading the second book "The girl". Its about leo's brother.

Wanna some news on April??

Comment to know who is she.

Those who are reading #comment to make you known ..  why reading silently just make a small move for me guys ... comment and vote please..

Loves pull each other like magnet .....

...................................................

Today was finally the day. Sam told me that we  were going to meet his parents first but due to some problem we cannot.  Smiling at him.

The flight were not a long one.  In the plane , i saw a little girl. She was crying saying she miss her grandparents . The way she said that, had make me think about my family.

Going near that girl , i gifted her a chocolate , she smile at that me. Her parents were smiling too.

Sam interrupt our little moment and took me back to our seats. The whole flight i was sleeping. 

Wait!!!!!..... your running too fast doll.

But mummy , your too slow.

Oh my dear , i'm tired , you know , mummy work.

Yaaaa mummy ,but you don't have time to play with me.

I'm sorry doll.

Mommy , can i see your new drawing for that dress.

Of course kid..  come.

Here it is.  Be careful with it ok.

Yah. But mom there's a cup on the table , let me remove it first or the coffee would ...

Wait A...........

And my dream broke.

Sam was smiling at me.

So had a nice dream. He said while reading the newspaper.

It was a strange dream.i said glancing at him. He jerk his head to me .

What do you mean?

Should i tell him. I don't think that i should but why does he seem to be scared , is something wrong.

No , i don't remember it but it was a strange one.

Sam nodded and went back to read....

Sam point of view:

Its been 3 year since she's with me. My love for her grew and my passion for her went deep.

If it was not for me. She would be dead. If you guys are thinking i'm the one that cause the accident then your wrong. I do agree , i had a bad past with her. But i've learn my lesson. And i know that i've love her truly.

I still remember that day..

I went to the hospital to fetch my moms report when on the way back , i saw an accident from the other side. The car went deep in the valley but before it crashing the driver was thrown out and landed brutally on the side of the river. I wanted to save that person and since the river was near, i went down  to see.

But to my surprise it was her. The one i've love so much. She was brutally injured her head was bleeding and most of her clothes were burn. Going near her , i check her pulse and saw that she was alive.

So i did what a normal man would do. All the way , she cry through her pain more and more blood was rushing from her hands. I did not know what to do. The blanket i've put on her , was soaked with blood.

Since i had a phobia about blood  , that was difficult for me. My head was spinning . But i managed to bring her to the hospital. And the doctors took charge of her , i could not handle my head and collapse.

The next thing i know i was in a bed and everything around me was white.

I wanted to go near her, but the nurse told me that it won't be use cause she was in coma. I was shock to hear about that and was scared too. 

But after three month what happen was the most shocking. My posting was transferred to Canada. Everything was done packing and all. She was going to come with me. But that day she woke up.

She didn't know where she was , and who she was. She kept saying who she was..

That day every single piece of her life and mine change.

******************************

Hey guys could sam be on Good zone... ???

Comment so i would know...

Cheshna - 😍

The first voter of the book would have his or her name dedicated ☺☺☺ for the next chapter or on a thank u note..

Thanks for reading......