|what the hell... |

So guys....

Ashni gonna find news , tha9t she won't really like.. According to her , she had no family. But what happen when an unexpected mother crash on you

What happen when you had to run from the hospital .....

*****************************

What!!!!

Was my reaction , after the doctor had say my name. Then after few seconds a lady came inside the room . She was smiling at me. Her smile look welcoming , like a motherly smile. She seem to be nice.

Her:  Hey 

Me: hi. With a smile.

She was about to reply when her phone rang.

She went outside but i could hear her conversation.

I found her.

No no i'm not lying , she i alive.

What the...

She is here in the hospital. Many people saw her at the hospital today. Some of my customers that knew her, call her and she reply back. But the she faint.

I don't know.

But its great to have my daughter back.

What is she talking about me. God who is she. My parents die. Then who is she. I guess i need to get out of here. Quick. Wearing my shoes. I jump to the window next to my bed that lead to the corridors.

I was just going well , coming quickly when i bump into a wall. That wall had hands too. Looking upstairs i found the most magnificent , the most amazing lips and at last the figir.

Non of us speak . It seems like time had stop. Everything was right until he spoke.

Ashni!!.

My answer was again unkowingly.

Leo...

Then again , i got flashbacks.

I love you soo much love. I love you too leo.

Leo. What. No no. Again the flashback came.

I won't leave you. We are going to stay with each other forever. Forever.

Grabbing my head in my hand i scream..

Ah hhhhhh .....

Flashback again:

My grand daughter is going to marry this young man Leo grey.

I couldn't control the headache . I was walking backwards until i came to a wall.

Flashback again:

Miss Ashni vince , your company..

Ash!!! Yaa mom..

Ashni , hey grandpaaa.

All images appear infront of me like a flash. I was in all of them smiling , happy . I was talking with them. Everything was looking great. The world had stop for me. The flashes came and came.

Until it came that hard i couldn't take it and i scream.

Help me!!!! Stop this -stop this....

Ahhhhhhhh... stop this.

Until i couldn't handle it anymore and i collapse in strong hands. Darkness was in front of me and the it consume me..

******************************

Leo point of view.

Hearing the news that , Ashni was alive and safe after those years. I was happy . Even Mr black was happy , we both headed in the car quickly and we arrive their within minutes.

I was running to meet her , when i dump into someone.

Looking at her, it was not someone it was her. Then i remember last night.

She was there , the one who had save me from that fall. Who had bring me home. Who was shouting at me. She was there. It was not a dream.

She was really alive. She is here.

She is alive.....

******************************

Hey guys... how was the chapter. I hope you like it. If yess. Do comment...

Please vote ❤✔