|Her finally her..|

Fuck man . I've already did this chapter and it was completed. But i don't know how it got lost.

Sorry if the chapter is not that amazing cause , i forgot all my ideas 😑😑😑..

When you finally met your crush and is about to talk to her or him. That feeling is amazing .

Guess what had happen here .!!!!

       *************************

She was here!!!.

In her black mini dress , she've change, her hair hads grown to her but . Those black silky hair. Fuck wow. She's amazingly hot. That cute and simple girl had change into an item bomb.

My mysterious girl. She's no more a girl but grown into an magnificent woman.

Hello there. I said.

Hi. She responded

Her voice is like music. I could hear her again and again. I think that crush i had on her , is turning into love. Me leo grey that boy who was the popular boy in his school had fallen for this angel.

Her lips , are calling me to bit them fuck.

Uh i think i should go ..was her words and she left.

I already miss her. It was not her fault that i've fallen for her. God i couldn't wait to confess my feelings for her. Gosh i forgot to ask her name. Oh fish. Yeah i know you would i had a crush on this girl but didn't know her name. I couldn't ask anyone without them doubting. That's why i kept quiet.

Running like a mad dog , i reach the parking. She was there loading her bags. She was so busy in putting that big bag that she didn't notice that a fool was trying to steal her bags. That bastard , i went straight there . Holding him by his collar , i throw him on the road.

My girl was shocked and soon scared.

How dare you stole , you fool.

Sir sir i needed to feed my family.

Oh yaa . You were going to feed your family with clothes.

He was speechless. That means he did it on purpose.

My girl was silent , observing everything. Then she speaks .

If you want something , you need to work hard , and not to steal what's not yours .

She was damm right. I approve her thoughts.

Thanks ... she said

Umm. Your welcome miss???

Ashni.

Oh and i'm leo.

Nice to meet you Mr leo.

Then she open the door of her farari. So she's rich to be able to own such a car. Ashniii that name seems to be familiar . But where did i heard it.

Opening the door of my black Rover i went inside soon. Turning the radio on . Business news start.

Hey guys welcome on Business times.

Guess what!!

River company is being purchase by grey company due because of this company being in debts. Since we are on the topic of Grey company. Some news had been spread that Black company is looking forward to work with grey company.

God 2 big and well known company working together. interesting nah!!.

We just got the news that Ashni vince personally met Mr Leo the heir of grey company to finally the deal in a mall.

Whatt!!! That was my expression. How that possible i did not meet any Ashni vince. I met only Ashniiiiii. Fuck she's Ashni vince the heir of black company. Shit that why her name was like i've heard of it. Damm those reporters.

The news ended and the song by jason Derulo start playing -swalla .
The song was an entertainment. But my mind was only on her. Ashni my mysterious girl.

My better half.

*******************************

So guys what do you think. Interesting 😉😉..

Sometimes life brings us to a phase where the person you always wanted but never got . Is the one made for you. The only one that would be able to be here in your worries , pains and happiness . That one would be your true love....

-cheshna 😍✔